X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • upsilonkng
    • May 2010

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
    again with the anger issues there, ypsilon. why not forego sz altogether? we only seem to make u mad. or maybe u get off on trying to be a bit of a bully? psychopathic tendencies?

putting u on ignore. :)
    where is my so called anger being directed at??
    you both state that u don't like the new design, it's disappointing and watered down and we all know u can't run in these and yet both of you have vowed to purchase anyways... anger is not what I feel, it's definitely confusion to some degree... I never purposely buy stuff i don't like, find disappointing or watered down, i don't understand why anyone would, other than need or budget restraints, like shitty food or reebok bbs11's, whatever, clearly money is no issue to u so there are so many things u could buy instead??? no? that u love, is not disappointed in or is not in ur mind watered down?
    am i really saying crazy shit? seems more than reasonable.

Comment

• apathy!
      • Jan 2014

I have to say I share some of upsilon's confusion. But I also feel like this discussion is almost outside of the scope of sz.

I'd say nearly every sz poster has more items than they need. Most have far more.

ps: I will accept donations of money intended for rick x adidas towards my sad ramones fund :( (just pm me)

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
        I personally am disappointed by it.

That said, I'll likely get the all black for fw14.
        Only in the Dick thread
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• upsilonkng
          • May 2010

watch out shucks is gonna ask about ur anger issues...

Comment

• Shucks
            • Aug 2010

let me clarify my pt of view: 1) i the design is good - it will be very wearable and i really don't have too many basic low-tops. i was just looking forward to another wtf moment like the first ones - hence 'disappointment'. 2) upsilonkng is an aggressive dude and it's annoying. hence he is now (the only one) on my ignore list.

kthx

Comment

• upsilonkng
              • May 2010

that's totally different than what u agreed with just hours ago, here's a short term memory man recount...
              Shucks

Quote:
              Originally Posted by DudleyGray View Post
              I personally am disappointed by it. I think it's watered down and loses all the subversive of this season's. And I'm sad that he'll likely never do this season's iteration again, as I don't believe my pair will last the way other shoes have due to the material and construction. An ephemeral sneaker, perfect for what it was.

That said, I'll likely get the all black for fw14.
              all this is EXACTLY what i think. even the last part about buying the all black new ones.

ignore me all u want I will find the will to live and not buy useless joggers regardless.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                • Jul 2013

Like is a disappointment when compared to love. The new ones look good in their own right, just not nearly as close to perfection.
                bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• DRRRK
                  • Aug 2009

Yet the urge to buy what is inferior screams addiction / fanboy-ism in an unhealthy way. Buy as you wish, but please respect that others are shaking their head about these arguments. As a conclusion from your post I would recommend to buy the current edition on sale as often as you can afford and wear them one after the other, but avoid what is worse.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                    • Jul 2013

I'd never be disrespectful for someone shaking their head at me, I enjoy it too much.

Multiple pairs seems a temporary fix for a permanent problem. Where would I draw the line? Should I stock up on Memphis pants, as the chance to do so for skirted pants has already come and gone? So much clutter and redundancy, not to mention the futility of trying to hold on to a single moment in time. No, I'll just get the new sneakers to bridge the gap between the current pair and wherever I end up after that.

Clothing isn't unlike women, I think. Appreciate what you have and take good care of them, do what you can to make it last, but know when it's done and never buy twice.

Comment

• BSR
                      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post

Clothing isn't unlike women, I think. Appreciate what you have and take good care of them, do what you can to make it last, but know when it's done and never buy twice.
                      or , not sure yet.
                      pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                      Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Verdandi
                        • Mar 2012

More like 'I don't even know where to start and just leave it at this'

The shoes remain hideous, not matter the iteration.
                        lavender menace

Comment

• DudleyGray
                          • Jul 2013

Sheesh, sorry guys. Clothing is not unlike women or men, whichever your preference is. Is that better? I promise next time I'll try and be more sensitive to the apparent audience.

Comment

• jap808
                            • Dec 2012

Don't know if it's the right section, but...

Rick Owens flagship store opens in Milan on 28.06.2014:
                            via Monte di Pieta' 13

Waiting for Milan Expo's 2015 3 millions visitors

Comment

• upsilonkng
                              • May 2010

I think the idea of buying twice about women is slightly misguided.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                                • Jul 2013

Really? I would never get back together with an ex personally, but to each his own.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎