• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imblurredout
    • Apr 2013

Comment

• stemcell
      • Jul 2011

^hahaha THAT picture coming after the above back n forth... so good.

Comment

• imblurredout
        • Apr 2013

Another look on FAUN...

Comment

• upsilonkng
          • May 2010

still very much looking like Myhabit/Gilt Xmas 2015 designer sale... can't wait to see how they style this stuff. People who believe otherwise raise ur hand if u want a Peach Ma-1 bomber for $2K?

Comment

• imblurredout
            • Apr 2013

I really want that bomber...

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by imblurredout View Post
              I really want that bomber...
              What's with Rick bombers lately? Everyone I know owns one/wants one/wants a second one. It's as if people have never owned a bomber before. They are the new geobaskets.

One thing I love is that increasingly what I want from Rick are the things no one else wants #clearancesalehereicome
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DRRRK
                • Aug 2009

We live in an age of collective flaunted individuality.

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  What's with Rick bombers lately? Everyone I know owns one/wants one/wants a second one. It's as if people have never owned a bomber before. They are the new geobaskets.
                  They have blown up in popularity otherwise too, though, that might be part of the reason. Every brand seems to be making their version.

I have to admit I jumped on that particular trend train because for a long time I couldn't find the exact cut and style I wanted. I don't have a Rick one though.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• mrbeuys
                    • May 2008

For me it's just the perfect jacket to wear when a blazer is too formal and leather is too informal. You can pair them with almost anything.
                    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• imblurredout
                      • Apr 2013

I don't own any RO bombers, but I think this upcoming season will be a good time to buy one. I think they're popular because Rick wears them, and that's about it. But I love the all peach colored look, i thought it was fantastic, especially on that model.

Does anyone have any suspicions as to how the harnesses will be sold? Is it an accessory or will it come with the bomber?

Comment

• imblurredout
                        • Apr 2013

Also, what are the best iterations of the bomber? As much as I'd like a SS bomber, it seems impractical when it's traditionally down padded.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                          • May 2008

Originally posted by imblurredout View Post
                          Also, what are the best iterations of the bomber? As much as I'd like a SS bomber, it seems impractical when it's traditionally down padded.
                          Small questions territory but I wear my SS version all year round.
                          Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• unwashed
                            • Dec 2008

I've not been really searching for a bomber, but wanting one since 4 years ago when I tried a black suede bomber. I still prefer the Damir Doma Silent Jubba bomber or the Drkshdw flight bomber over the RO ones.
                            Grailed link

Comment

• drizzly
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2012

does anyone know about whether rick owens leathers are completely dyed through and not just surface dyed so that brown underneath begins to show through after wear?

Comment

• Ivans On High
                                Banned
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by drizzly View Post
                                does anyone know about whether rick owens leathers are completely dyed through and not just surface dyed so that brown underneath begins to show through after wear?
                                I think all, or most, of the leather rick uses in his jackets is chrome tanned. This will almost always result in the 'flesh', or reverse, side being similarly coloured to the 'skin' side.

There are cases where the colours aren't as closely matched, depending on the quality and tanning process, where you might see a blue-ish tint to the reverse side for example.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎