Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boki
    • May 2008

everything you said is significantly liable.

on the topic of close-mindedness - you could be right - though i dont see the need to be open minded as im not in the position to be worried about other people and how the buying is done, nor what other people like. im talking for myself only, and have got a firm opinion from my percpective only. i just wish more stores would buy alot more experimental pieces.

though, Jon, i do understand the buying proccess and how fucking hard it really is to buy something that no one is going to buy anyway. im just being selfish with my opinion. But saying that, it does not mean i redact my statement.
    :)

p.s. komakino smokes pot with tupac ;) hahaha

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

s/s09

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Joey, can I move to the DDS09 thread? Anyway, don't like this at all, so girly, ehh...
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

yea, I can't vibe with the sheer stuff.. but I do love his tees and many other things
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• DHC
                • Jul 2007

loving the waveform tee
                Originally posted by Faust
                fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• bestial
                  • Jun 2008

his dual layerd tee from aw07 is the best tee I have, so would love to get me some more. but yeah, all the sheer stuff doesn't work for me, have to say it has looked good on some runway pics but could never work it out for my self. also the first vest is cool.

Comment

• huh, you guys are cowards. This sheerness is exactly what i've been craving for for years and when someone finally dares to do it it's called girly... of course.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                      huh, you guys are cowards. This sheerness is exactly what i've been craving for for years and when someone finally dares to do it it's called girly... of course.
                      It is girly. I am not telling you not to wear it, but you can't deny (well, you can, but most can't) that this sheer, structureless hobo stuff is girly.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• J_J
                        • Apr 2008

I am definitely loving the "girliness"

Comment

• Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          It is girly. I am not telling you not to wear it, but you can't deny (well, you can, but most can't) that this sheer, structureless hobo stuff is girly.
                          No, it's not girly. It's simply sheer. I try to see why it would be girly, but I can't. It's too far fetched.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

No, it's not girly. It's simply sheer. I try to see why it would be girly, but I can't. It's too far fetched.
                            To each their own. This goes back to the debate of what is and isn't wearable.

Honestly, wearing sheer stuff doesn't interest me. Anything more than a semi-see thru tee that I can layer up with is just a waste of money. If I'm dropping bills, it better be substantial. There is nothing interesting in sheer to me.
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                              • Nov 2007

if not "girly" there's another word that starts with a "g" and ends with a "y" that also comes to mind
                              LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Do you, really? Because I don't know how you can't see that one of the attributes of what's considered girly is sheerness. I don't know how else to put it, honestly.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎