Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • surver
    • Oct 2007

bellissima... where can we find the scarves in asia? hong kong/taiwan/shanghai

Comment

• Jonn
      • Mar 2008

^now we have a common goal! this looks like the ultimate gift for lady friends

Comment

• boxma
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by surver View Post
        bellissima... where can we find the scarves in asia? hong kong/taiwan/shanghai
        Joyce in Central, Hong Kong has Sarti scarves

Comment

• May 2007

Anywhere in NYC

Does any store in NYC care their scarves?
          Or any online store other than HNLR and TNT in America or Canada?

Would love to see them close up before buying...

Comment

• Vikeid
            • Feb 2009

anyone know if that danish site ships outside of denmark? when i clicked on the info-part of the site with delivery and such the site didnt work : /

didnt find any good scarf on sale though, but found a nice pair of shoes. anyone know a good place too buy some cheaper scarves? like.. a long, thin and grey one or something cocmmon.

Comment

• ddohnggo
              • Oct 2006

A carried sarti scarves before they moved to hudson.
              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Johannes Thorsen
                • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Vikeid View Post
                anyone know if that danish site ships outside of denmark? when i clicked on the info-part of the site with delivery and such the site didnt work : /

didnt find any good scarf on sale though, but found a nice pair of shoes. anyone know a good place too buy some cheaper scarves? like.. a long, thin and grey one or something cocmmon.
                Try to email them. Think someone bought from the store. Some nice modals left (atleast if the unpictured one, still is the dusty green one). Was hoping that the purple/grey/black one would go on sale

Comment

• Vikeid
                  • Feb 2009

yeh, i have e-mailed them. but want to order as soon as possible and guess i dont have an answer from them until tomorrow : )

they had one okey scarf left on sale.. but it looked a bit too feminine imo whit silvermetallic stripes in it.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by image View Post
                    Does any store in NYC care their scarves?
                    Or any online store other than HNLR and TNT in America or Canada?

Would love to see them close up before buying...

Butter in Brooklyn has plenty. Tell Gentry Eugene sent you, and he'll take care of you.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• eaglewood
                      • Feb 2007

These scarves are great. It is also worth checking out scarves from Khadi & Co made by Bess Neilsen. They are made in collaboration with textile makers in India.

I recently brought back a number of scarves from Cambodia woven from Cambodian cotton which is a bit stiffer than the cotton you would expect in a scarf but they are great. Very thin and woven a bit like gauze. We were hoping to get some woven with indigo died yarn but the project to reintroduce the native indigo plants is still under way.

Comment

• May 2007

I'm taking my first trip to Brooklyn today in months coincidentally so will by stopping by. Thanks for the heads up. any other shops nearby worth checking out? will also be in dumbo.

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        Butter in Brooklyn has plenty. Tell Gentry Eugene sent you, and he'll take care of you.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by image View Post
                          I'm taking my first trip to Brooklyn today in months coincidentally so will by stopping by. Thanks for the heads up. any other shops nearby worth checking out? will also be in dumbo.
                          Depends on what you are into. There is a mens shop on the same block with a Rag&Bone kinda aesthetic. You can ask Gentry or Eva - they'll know more. That stretch of Atlantic Ave is nice in itself. Lots of antique shops and little boutiques culminating in a Trader Joe's. Stay warm.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

nothing much in dumbo unless you like high end danish furniture sold total snotty assholes who sell pieces out from under you on reserve. i hope they go under. on jay st. near the water
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                              nothing much in dumbo unless you like high end danish furniture sold total snotty assholes who sell pieces out from under you on reserve. i hope they go under. on jay st. near the water
                              Fucking West Elm. I hate them!

Jacques Torres is in Dumbo. That shit will make you fly.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• May 2007

Beautiful store, they have MA+ wallets if anyone is looking, large, regular size, and credit card size. All were the non-hook version. Wish the credit card size had been big enough for cash since I loved the design of it - two pieces of metal were attached to it inside that your cards slid through.

They had two Faliero scarves, both dark and very underwhelming for the price - $900 I think. Simple plain fabric with no real details.

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                Depends on what you are into. There is a mens shop on the same block with a Rag&Bone kinda aesthetic. You can ask Gentry or Eva - they'll know more. That stretch of Atlantic Ave is nice in itself. Lots of antique shops and little boutiques culminating in a Trader Joe's. Stay warm.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎