Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SlightRight
    • Mar 2011

I'm truely thinking I'm in the wrong thread...
    U sure those are not CCP?

Comment

• drizzly
      Banned
      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by SlightRight View Post
      I'm truely thinking I'm in the wrong thread...
      U sure those are not CCP?
      yea the pointy tips definitely make one question it but the shaft is way wider than CCP and it is a pic from atelier im sure thy wont promote a1923 as ccp

Comment

• drizzly
        Banned
        • Apr 2012

here is archive version
        The Archive SF is a San Francisco men's fashion boutique where you can find progressive and unique dark fashion designs. Discover emerging brands—learn more!

The Archive SF is a San Francisco men's fashion boutique where you can find progressive and unique dark fashion designs. Discover emerging brands—learn more!

Last edited by lowrey; 06-05-2012, 03:06 PM. Reason: please dont post images of this size

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

^ different boot from different season.

the first ones (double zip) are indeed very similar in shape to Carol's, its a shape Augusta has done before as well and it might've very well been inspired by CCP originally.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
            • Mar 2009

/\ should have been a diplomat.

I have the double zips and it is fair to say there are similarities, there are also enough small differences to be able to tell them apart. I found them fairly comfortable almost straight away and they do fit fairly tts but would say its prob best to size up. I personally find the wider shaft comfortable and adaptable for different trs and styling.Eg to tuck or not to tuck etc
            Last edited by SHYE_POSER; 06-05-2012, 03:22 PM. Reason: Add more nonsensical boooo shiiiii
            merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• drizzly
              Banned
              • Apr 2012

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
              ^ different boot from different season.

the first ones (double zip) are indeed very similar in shape to Carol's, its a shape Augusta has done before as well and it might've very well been inspired by CCP originally.
              they are both current season, archive and atelier just posted them (about 1 month apart)

Comment

• holger
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by drizzly View Post
                they are both current season, archive and atelier just posted them (about 1 month apart)
                not right, sorry.
                archive ss12
                atelier fw12
                Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
                SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by drizzly View Post
                  no, the single zip ones are current season, SS12, and the doubles next season, FW12. Archive probably got theirs in, whereas Atelier posted a preview.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• drizzly
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                    no, the single zip ones are current season, SS12, and the doubles next season, FW12. Archive probably got theirs in, whereas Atelier posted a preview.
                    pardon my confusion then, i was under impression that they were both ss12

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Small glimpse of the clothing for FW.. its a small collection overall, simple and very elegant, substantial materials, really nice stuff.

Comment

• SlightRight
                        • Mar 2011

At unbelievable price...

Comment

• Peasant
                          • Jul 2009

There are a few leathers at A that aren't up on their sight. They mimic the clothing; simple, ample leathers and very well made.
                          Love that first coat.

Comment

• surver
                            • Oct 2007

simone's a real master at lifting from others... doesn't anyone see PH in the jacket and coat??? i know PH is not the only one that references the pointy lapel detail and the multiple buttons from history... but the combinations of the stitched together pointy lapel + narrow shoulders & slightly 'A' shape of the fit/cut are just a bit too [shameless] direct imo...
                            Last edited by surver; 06-13-2012, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• cjbreed
                              • Feb 2009

i get a little annoyed when we always start calling out different designers for ripping each other off and declaring something or someone as derivative but i gotta say when i saw this:

i immediately thought of it as the birth-child of this:

and this:

still. i do like the jacket. i'm just admitting that was my very first thought.
                              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Peasant
                                • Jul 2009

Personally I see more LUC in the jacket than anything. Images only ever tell a fraction of the story anyway. To see it in person, feel it, try it on.. that's when the designer really speaks. Either way I see nothing wrong with making a good thing better. I'd take that jacket over any Harnden any day.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎