Banned
    • Apr 2012

right one looks better imo

Comment

• daou0782
      Banned
      • Nov 2012

left one looks closer to MA+
      I got the one on the right. it's still growing on me; i wasn't expecting it.

Comment

• vegettoo
        • Oct 2014

layer0

here s some comparision of the layer0 i bought 2 years ago and recently,the shape of shoes got much better as the old one is almost looks the same wideness from the toe to the heel when u wear it and look vertically and the size is more accurate,i bought the white one in 2012,the other two is recent purchase,the tall boot on the left is sz40,the other two are size41,the white one looks buch bigger than a 41,after it break in i could definately fit a 42.5,with outsole measurement abt 30.7-31cm,and there is also a big difference between sz40 and 41,sz 41 is abt 0.5 cm wider tha sz40,i didnt have any round toe one,but i have seen the round toe in live,it looks even wider than a ma+

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• zabriski
          • Jul 2013

any recommendations for good shops carrying Layer 0 in Paris ?

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

the only one is L'eclaireur (rue Herold)
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• zabriski
              • Jul 2013

Looking for more inaisce x layer 0 collabs in the future... The bone derbies on ur pics look very much like my ia xl0

Comment

• unwashed
                • Dec 2008

Anyone with Layer-O trouser experience?
                I'm looking for some replacements in my closet and came across:

http://pnp-firenze.com/wp/product/la...5-pocket-pant/

and

http://pnp-firenze.com/wp/product/la...denim-pants-3/

Want to know more about durability and fabric compared to other artisanal brands like LUC or MA. These are priced more reasonably, but is this due to lesser fabric or construction? Or here you don't as much for the brandname?
                Grailed link

Comment

• spiral jetty
                  • Oct 2010

I own pieces from several years back (no contracting overlocks yet and rather conventional cut) but basically lived inside them since, and only upgraded some time ago to the 5 pocket denim very much comparable to the latter one you posted. Construction is solid with quite some refinement and attention to detail IMO, as is the material. Contracting overlock stitching provides contour - with myself being "well structured" this gives me a good feeling of being "in shape". Tried canvas repeatedly (nice low crotch designs sometimes and of course a more appealing color palette), but would so far return to denim. To put it simple, recommended.
                  As are the green high ankles, wonderful leather and construction!

Originally posted by unwashed View Post

and

Want to know more about durability and fabric compared to other artisanal brands like LUC or MA. These are priced more reasonably, but is this due to lesser fabric or construction? Or here you don't as much for the brandname?

Comment

• unwashed
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by spiral jetty View Post
                    Construction is solid with quite some refinement and attention to detail IMO, as is the material. Contracting overlock stitching provides contour - with myself being "well structured" this gives me a good feeling of being "in shape". Tried canvas repeatedly (nice low crotch designs sometimes and of course a more appealing color palette), but would so far return to denim. To put it simple, recommended.
                    As are the green high ankles, wonderful leather and construction!
                    Thanks man!
                    I wonder if the construction is on the same level of real denim brands, probably not. Could you elaborate on this a bit more? Like, what is the weight of the fabric for instance?
                    Grailed link

Comment

• spiral jetty
                      • Oct 2010

Hi again,

denim is of solid quality, surface is treated and regarding construction has far more details (leather small pocket and knobs) than a standard denim brand. The canvas is usually extremely stiff, heavy and softens through wear.

Comment

• TabulaRasa
                        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by unwashed View Post

and

Hi there,

I own two pairs of Layer-0, though neither are the ones you referenced:

A pair of linen pants from SS15

And a pair of the 5 pocket wool pants from AW14

Both are extremely well made. Though I haven't worn the linen ones enough to really put them to the test. The wool (triple crepe) pants are cut and assembled with a pretty high regard to detail and fit. Lots of hand-finished details like the hems and the waistband. And the linen dyeing technique is really something special.

I don't own any A1923 or CCP pants. But I have some IE and LUC and these definitely compare quality and fit wise.

I really just think it's because his name is still getting out there. I say, get them now while you can still cop for under $1000.

Cheers.

Pics of the linen:

The music I make.

Comment

• magic
                          • Feb 2009

Very nice. Everything fits you well
                          Focusing on object details

Comment

• TabulaRasa
                            • Jun 2014

Thanks. Haven't reached my 100 post quota to get in the WAYW thread. But I'm still learning anyway.

Cheers.
                            The music I make.

Comment

• dji
                              • Feb 2008

Alessio Zero is the costume designer for Gabriele Lavia’s production of Medea.

Comment

• udbrud
                                • Dec 2013

Does anyone know, whether Alessio uses cotton or polyester thread on the ss15 linen pants?
                                I have a pair of the M06-18's in grey linen, which I'm considering dyeing black with some handdye, since I suck at pairing grey pants with anything, but wouldn't want to be stuck with high contrast grey stitching. Alternatively, does anyone have experience successfully dyeing a pair of his pants?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎