Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hamham3002
    • Sep 2008

lowrey: Yeah, i emailed twice. First time I was told he was going to contact the seller about why he hasn't received it. Second email got no response tho :(
    diorowen: thanks! I trust hide-san fully, but its my first time where the seller doesn't follow through..

Comment

• Umami
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by hamham3002 View Post
      lowrey: Yeah, i emailed twice. First time I was told he was going to contact the seller about why he hasn't received it. Second email got no response tho :(
      diorowen: thanks! I trust hide-san fully, but its my first time where the seller doesn't follow through..
      I used Sharp Service many times. Don't worry, if you can not receive your parcel, they will refund you.

Comment

• diorowen
        • Aug 2010

In the case a parcel was lost, not sure whose fault it is, the seller or the post office.
        is it normal for me to raise a paypal claim "item didn't received"?

the parcel was received by some strangers, and the seller claim he has write my name and post it well.
        but its really weird for australia post to give my package with my name there to other stranger.

so anyone can jump in to this situation?

best,
        d
        still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• gnow
          • Jun 2010

For Australia post, on 2 different occasions (apparently), I've had my packages picked up by the recipient's neighbor before. All went well though. But it does seem that Australia post might give your package to someone else, so long as they sign for it.

Comment

• diorowen
            • Aug 2010

I thought they always check our ID upon giving the package?

I am just thinking like, is this a scam? or maybe I'm just too skeptic.
            =_=

Comment

• gnow
              • Jun 2010

Well, as I said, I was told that story.

Either case, you should get him to provide a shot of the postage address on the receipt. He should be keeping that as cover for himself, and would have no reason to throw it away.

Comment

• diorowen
                • Aug 2010

well, he did give me the receipt shot. but no postage address written there. only country destination and how much he paid for it.
                in the case its the post office mistake,
                do I have the right to escalate the claim?

as a buyer, of course I want to get my money back if the item is not received by me. but as a human, I guess I need to ask you guys for opinion on what the best solution is.

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

if you have a tracking number, and its somewhere in your country, I would try contacting the postal service there and urge them to find out where it is.

I had a package in the US delivered to the wrong address in the same city. if it hadn't been for the effortful recipient (a member here), it would have never been found. He called USPS several times, urging to speak to a manager, and finally after several days and phonecalls the package was traced somewhere.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• diorowen
                    • Aug 2010

I had the tracking number,
                    but the tracking number said it had been received by some stranger in Melbourne. I already talked to the post office 4 times,
                    and all they said is, its already delivered to the stranger.

when I ask them how come they didn't deliver it to me instead?, they said they check the ID every time they give the parcel to the recipient, and they insist either the sender might have mistaken, or the tracking number is wrong.

and so I called the post office customer service, and they give me the same shit. and say that the internal tracing can only be activate by the sender from Canada.

So far the sender has been actively answering my question, and help me do the tracking. but the package is still can't be found and the canada post insist that they have delivered it correctly.

(ps: this guy use ground surface postage without my agreement if its matter)

Comment

• PPK
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Umami View Post
                      I used Sharp Service many times. Don't worry, if you can not receive your parcel, they will refund you.
                      Is correct.
                      I've won the auction of Japan through proxy Sharp Service. As time passed more than a month. I have not received the product. When I ask him. Hide-san has been refunded to me full amount, Which gives me the impression of his honesty.
                      The wind changed directions. But the soul never changes.

Comment

• kuugaia
                        • Feb 2010

I've had postage by Australia Post just lost completely before, so I wouldn't be too surprised if it was indeed the post company's fault. In my situation, I was refunded (well...given store credit) and the store itself just lost out money. The seller does seem to be responsive so he possibly isn't trying to scam you. Tough situation. Maybe try and work out a deal with the seller splitting the losses between you guys. Or file a PayPal claim...as you really didn't receive the item.

That being said, it's definitely a good idea as a seller to always take a photo of the package before sending (with the name/address/details all visible) and keep a receipt of the postage. I send a photo of the package with name/address visible to the buyer the day that I post the package to ease any kind of nervousness of getting scammed (and to also save my ass :P).

Comment

• diorowen
                          • Aug 2010

thanks kuu,
                          I guess so. I've opened the paypal claim and try to work out a deal with him there.

Comment

• Chant
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by diorowen View Post
                            thanks kuu,
                            I guess so. I've opened the paypal claim and try to work out a deal with him there.
                            It's the post that made the fault, neither the seller nor you. Ask them to show you the signature, file a claim saying that it is not yours and ask them for refund.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Is anyone else having trouble printing intentional labels from usps.com? It keeps saying that the phone number is incorrect and the tech support told me a week ago that it's a known issue ans is being fixed.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sargon97
                                • Jan 2009

I need to send an item back for exchange USA to Italy and will be using FedEx. Does anyone have experience with this such that I avoid import fees to italy? This store seems to think there is no way to avoid that, but I am sure thats wrong and I just need the proper form etc to show that I am exchanging for another item of equal value.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎