X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • docintheory
    • May 2008

Originally posted by sargon97 View Post
    I need to send an item back for exchange USA to Italy and will be using FedEx. Does anyone have experience with this such that I avoid import fees to italy? This store seems to think there is no way to avoid that, but I am sure thats wrong and I just need the proper form etc to show that I am exchanging for another item of equal value.
    I believe it's advisable to include the bill of sale and indicate that you are returning merchandise. If it is possible with agreement from the seller, I do know that if you use USPS Priority International, you can declare on the customs form itself by marking a checkbox that says "Returned Merchandise/Goods". I've done it a few times with stores in Europe and have avoided any potential conflict on both ends.

Comment

• sargon97
      • Jan 2009

Have you done this specifically with Italy? I did have an issue in the past where I returned boots for repair and they got stuck in Italian customs which wanted to charge hundreds of euro for import.

Originally posted by docintheory View Post
      I believe it's advisable to include the bill of sale and indicate that you are returning merchandise. If it is possible with agreement from the seller, I do know that if you use USPS Priority International, you can declare on the customs form itself by marking a checkbox that says "Returned Merchandise/Goods". I've done it a few times with stores in Europe and have avoided any potential conflict on both ends.

Comment

• jamesd
        • Sep 2008

I know US customs duties are hit and miss, and I'd been lucky not to have incurred any. But I got hit on my last order from the UK, to the tune of 20%.

This seemed very high to me -- is that what other US customers have experienced when customs have got them?

I've tried looking online for what the actual duties are, but it seems like the system for figuring them out is so complicated that there's no real information out there.

Comment

• PPK
          • Oct 2011

Has anyone in SZ To buy direct from Rakuten inter'?

How It is? Can you tell me about it? I do not understand it. Because I interested and intend to order from here.
          The wind changed directions. But the soul never changes.

Comment

• GhostInTheShell
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by PPK View Post
            Has anyone in SZ To buy direct from Rakuten inter'?

How It is? Can you tell me about it? I do not understand it. Because I interested and intend to order from here.
            Did before. Nothing different, after you place your order, you will receive an e-mail from the seller, it will tell you the total amount price, and you have to confirm it to finish the order.

Comment

• DiabloXVIII
              • Jan 2011

Does anyone know if idheart.net takes international orders? I dont know japanese and the site is all japanese. Last time i sent them an email but got no reply.

Comment

• kuugaia
                • Feb 2010

^ That's what the proxy services are for. SharpService or SutoCorp that shit.

Comment

• PPK
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
                  ^ That's what the proxy services are for. SharpService or SutoCorp that shit.

Correct, then I recommend that you use the services of the two.
                  I've used many of the other proxy. It appears that Both are reliable.

Unlike other proxy. Who do not accept payment from PayPal.
                  I have experience of being cheated by proxy who do not accept PayPal
                  But I do not want to specify his name here.

Comment

• PPK
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by GhostInTheShell View Post
                    Did before. Nothing different, after you place your order, you will receive an e-mail from the seller, it will tell you the total amount price, and you have to confirm it to finish the order.

I received an email from the seller. But one week ago, Why The shop do not charge me?

Comment

• t-bone
                      • Dec 2009

UGGGGHHHH! So I placed an order for some Guidis for my GF from Antonioli. They made it into the country, then they we "out for delivery" all day Friday with UPS, no delivery attempts. Then again all day Monday the package was "out for delivery." Then again Tuesday and today but WITHOUT any additional scans on the package.

I have called UPS and they say that Antonioli will have to open a claim on the package, because if I do and it turns up lost I can't make a claim for reimbursement. I have emailed them for the last 3 days with no response. Does anyone know if they can be reached on the phone and if they can communicate in English that way?

Any other suggestions? Hopefully UPS doesn't ruin Christmas!!!

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

I would try contacting your local USPS depot and calling them directly. I've done this a couple of times as the customer services agents are usually totally clueless and fucking idiots. once I got a hold of someone locally, it was much easier to sort things out. This might be against their policy, but maybe worth a try.
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• t-bone
                          • Dec 2009

Its UPS and not USPS, and I've spoken to every conceivable person (main support number, int'l support number, regional hub, local dispatcher) and they all say that Antonioli needs to open up a case, which they are now refusing to do.

They sent me a screenshot of the same thing I see, that it hasn't been updated since the automatic Monday update, to prove that it is on its way... meanwhile I have explained that UPS says it is "lost" at this point.

Oh well, international shipping USUALLY goes so well.

Comment

• blacktulip
                            • Nov 2011

Antonioli are good on the phone (in English). I doubt you'll have any problems - at least with the refund or whatever.

Hope they still turn up.
                            "Silicon is a gas"

Comment

• t-bone
                              • Dec 2009

Cool thanks. Will give a ring during Italian business hours tomorrow then.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

whoops, USPS was a typo.

as for Antionioli, they can sometimes take a few days to reply to mails and occasionally you need to e-mail them again, so probably quicker by phone.
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎