Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speak
    • Nov 2007

I would actually prefer the softer crepe heel because I work 8-9 hours a day on my feet. However if the leather itself isn't as nice and the shoe isn't as comfortable then that's something to definitely think about! Is it that much of a difference?

Comment

• Bring The Noise
      • Feb 2008

so valentines day is coming up. what yall gonna get your ladies?

Comment

• baizilla
        • Sep 2006

^ I'd probably get her an ice cream and call it a day. I ain't spending my RO FW09 money on her.

Originally posted by Speak View Post
        I would actually prefer the softer crepe heel because I work 8-9 hours a day on my feet. However if the leather itself isn't as nice and the shoe isn't as comfortable then that's something to definitely think about! Is it that much of a difference?
        They both have a crepe sole.. and they don't feel different when you are wearing them. It is just from an aesthetic point of view they are different. I personally prefer the more ruggged SS07 boots to the new smooth leather SS08 ones.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by baizilla View Post
          ^ I'd probably get her an ice cream and call it a day. I ain't spending my RO FW09 money on her.
          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• B.S
            • Nov 2007

which brands does l'eclaireur carry?

Comment

• ardeetee
              • Apr 2007

^ all the cool ones (depends on which location)

Comment

• B.S
                • Nov 2007

hmm. the mens one(s). i know they carry ann, faliero sarti, margiela, ugo cacciatori and comme des garcons (right?)

what about julius, damir, rick ++?

Comment

• ardeetee
                  • Apr 2007

yes they carry all those and quite a bit more - there are 3 mens locations in paris and there is some overlap of brands but the two to visit would be rue herold and rue malher

they didn't carry dd when i was there, but he has a store opening soon in le marais

Comment

• MonsieurLéo
                    • Jan 2009

as stated they have a good selection, but i don't like their mark ups that much though.

Check their website: http://www.leclaireur.com/v2/

Comment

• grapz
                      • Sep 2008

Does any one know when shelter II will be getting any ma+

They're site lists all the ones that they ordered persumably, but they're all listed for the stock as Unavailable.

Comment

• Speak
                        • Nov 2007

Rick owens tank fit? If i'm a 46/S would I want to get a S? Or wear it smaller? larger? thanks!

Comment

• MikeN
                          • Nov 2007

Does anyone know if PARK will do e-mail or phone orders to NYC?

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by B.S View Post
                            hmm. the mens one(s). i know they carry ann, faliero sarti, margiela, ugo cacciatori and comme des garcons (right?)

what about julius, damir, rick ++?
                            rue herold - CCP, m.a+, carpe diem, augusta, undercover, boris bidjan saberi, faliero sarti, paul harnden, random pieces from brands like lgb, kohzo etc. + maybe some others I cant remember

rue malher - Ann D, Lanvin, Yohan Serfaty, rick owens, junya and comme, margiela, marsell, faliero sarti, some pieces from dries, gustavo lins and some others..

champs-elysees - ann demeulemeester, rick owens, miharayasuhiro, isaac sellam, faliero sarti, some crap from kohzo, prada, dior etc.

Originally posted by Speak View Post
                            Rick owens tank fit? If i'm a 46/S would I want to get a S? Or wear it smaller? larger? thanks!
                            they are quite versatile and stretchy, getting true to size should be ok.

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                            they do both within eu at least, probably to the US as well
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                              yes and they are a pleasure to deal with.
                              LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                                a friend was asking me in regards to more affordable shoe brands that make footwear like CCP/Cdiem in style. I recommended F&B and Buttero but couldn't think of anything else.

more importantly, are there places online to get such brands (and others that you would suggest) for around the $300 mark?

Thanks guys!
                                He should take a look at Barneys private brand in Co-Op. They may have something.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎