Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

I believe they do...I thought I remember seeing it while I was there but I don't remember the size.
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• snafu
      • Apr 2008

just called them 48 and they said it runs sligtly big :( said it was 2156 would it be in the sale???

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

That probably is the sale price.
        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by danieldy View Post
          only came in that greenish greyish color (which I think ma+ calls carbon) and a speckled grey & white fabric which some described as 'spongy'.
          I think the one generally referred to as spongy is the zipped one with a seam across the chest? the carbon coat also came in a textured grey material (wool maybe?) that was thicker and a darker tone on one side, which I think you were referring to
          Last edited by lowrey; 02-01-2009, 05:31 PM.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Raw Edge
            • Jan 2008

A just had the darker colored/slightly different one, and it isn't/wasn't on sale, so the 2150-2200 sounds right.

Where did you find the light grey one?

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

isn't the one posted above the same material Atelier had..?

I think the earlier pic is just brighter. however, Atelier listed it as cotton, but I know that there is also a linen version of this coat.. weird...
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Pinoy
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                I think the one generally referred to as spongy is the zipped one with a seam across the chest? the carbon coat also came in a textured grey material (wool maybe?) that was thicker and a darker tone on one side, which I think you were referring to
                Perhaps I'm mistaken but I always thought people were talking about the pebbled grey/white coat when referring to the 'spongy' coat.

In any case, the one I own is a 50% cotton / linen blend. Not sure if it came in other fabrics.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

I know pnidz is going to kill me for saying this, but this coat should go in a dictionary under "overpriced designer garment."
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by danieldy View Post
                    Perhaps I'm mistaken but I always thought people were talking about the pebbled grey/white coat when referring to the 'spongy' coat.

In any case, the one I own is a 50% cotton / linen blend. Not sure if it came in other fabrics.
                    you might be right, but I have to say the light coloured zip jacket from the same season looks like actual sponge dish rag material

the material blend explains it; oddly enough Atelier refers to it as a cotton coat whereas poppa+ talks about a linen coat, thats what had me confused..

Comment

• the breaks
                      • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      I know pnidz is going to kill me for saying this, but this coat should go in a dictionary under "overpriced designer garment."
                      Completely agree.
                      Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

I love that coat, one of my favourite pieces, the cut and material are awesome. its super simple though and very expensive especially at US retail, can't argue with that.

Comment

• Wiggles
                          • Sep 2008

ANyone have experience with Complex Geometries or know how the sizing on this goes?
                          Find the latest complexgeometries' womenswear, menswear and unisex clothing collections at complexgeometries.com

Comment

• Fuuma
                            • Sep 2006

A bunch of these women aren't french and you're lucky you can't understand the writing. Still a visit the blog quite often. The café mode girl is hot, look for her blog.
                            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Johnny
                              • Sep 2006

This is a specific small question for Fuuma - what did you think of the ss09 lanvin, assuming you had a look while in Paris?

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

/\ Hey, am I not allowed to have an opinion on Lanvin?
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎