X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

dont know about leather again, but his other stuff is pretty true to size, if not a tiny bit slim. a 50 is spot on for me in the blazers and I'm usually a slim 50.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• the breaks
      • Sep 2007

Seems I've been misinformed then :) Good to know.
      Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Jorge Hache
        • Sep 2006

Berrini sizing sometimes can be erratic, i have one blazer in 52 and fit me spot on, then i bought a second one from yoox in the same size and was so small that even my brother (he's 50 in the small side) looked like a sausage

Comment

• zeebee
          • Dec 2008

Can someone tell me how the RO Combat boots (Docs style) fit?

Would a 44 be same as Converse All Stars 44?

Comment

• Vikeid
            • Feb 2009

hi all. was wondering if anyone have a good suggestion how to remove ink stains from a shirt? do you think its impossible, or as easy as to go and get a dry clean? its light grey with blue dots on the sleeve if thats help.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

I think you are fucked, man :-( If it was white, you'd have a chance of bleaching it. I hope someone proves me wrong, curious myself.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Vikeid
                • Feb 2009

aw, thats sound bad, hope someone proves you wrong then

Comment

• larssss
                  • Jun 2008

i know its going to seem like a broken record, and i know some might say i can find the answer if i search.

but would someone who is usually a US9 and has or has had rick sneakers mind tell me what size they wear. it would be appreciated.

Comment

• Flokk
                    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by larssss View Post
                    i know its going to seem like a broken record, and i know some might say i can find the answer if i search.

but would someone who is usually a US9 and has or has had rick sneakers mind tell me what size they wear. it would be appreciated.
                    Rick sneakers just fit true to size. You could even go a size larger.

Comment

• sshum88
                      • Dec 2007

Ink Stain

I'm not sure where you are located but you could try a product like Oxi-Clean. It's a great product and takes out stains from blood, grass etc. Just spray on and leave for a good 10-15 minutes if the stain is in deep. Be careful using some of the detergents out there as it might actually set the stain into your shirt. Hope this works for you.

Originally posted by Vikeid View Post
                      hi all. was wondering if anyone have a good suggestion how to remove ink stains from a shirt? do you think its impossible, or as easy as to go and get a dry clean? its light grey with blue dots on the sleeve if thats help.
                      Originally posted by eat me
                      If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by larssss View Post

us 9 = 42 don't size up
                        LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Bring The Noise
                          • Feb 2008

really a very nice jacket i was thinking of purchasing. how hard would it be for a cobbler or whatever to paint/dye it black, and how much would it cost approximately? thanks for the help

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

if it's suede, don't bother.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chant
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2008

Does anyone owning the same pair of DRKSDHW jeans encounters the same problem as I do : colour is not fixed, especially at the inside parts of the waist and at the fly, and colours my hands when I button the fly, and the tucked shirts too. Any solution ?

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

i would assume that's an issue with most denim since the color tends to bleed.
                                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎