Clear All
  • jumpoff
    • Jan 2008

^ Correct.

Comment

• Fade to Black
      • Sep 2008

i thought jak & jil was shot by a dude?

but yeah that combo isn't working...the roll up is way too calculated dude must've been getting ready for the winter semester of differential eq. If he absolutely had to go with that combination should've just let the pants fall over the shoes no point in flashing that Raf it's way too fash. The kind of combo thought up with blogs like these in mind.
      www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Catfood
        • Oct 2008

Some context here.

Comment

• jogu
          • Jun 2009

bwahahahahaha

Comment

• comex9
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by JoniF
            Counterfeit items really piss me off.
            I'm curious, why? i wouldn't be against close copies, etc. I think it gives regular people a chance to wear something they couldn't originally afford at a lower price and quality.

you're not really fooling most people and the designer wouldn't get the customer at their price, anyways.

actually, i don't think all designers are against it, either. it can be a type of marketing for them.

also, fakes are a form of flattery.

Comment

• comex9
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by bluespring View Post
              ^The last one is ace+++!
              the back photo has an amazing posterior

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                • Jan 2007

I don't mind highstreet "designer inspired" fashion at all. It's just a fact of our times. Everybody wants to consume but the stuff people on here buy just isn't accessible to everybody. Also, not everybody cares as much as we do. They just want to look nice, but aren't interested in the background of the items. Nothing wrong with that.

H&M/Topshop/etc don't base their identity on the aesthetic of any particular designer, even if they sell the occasional blatant ripoff. What does bother me is middle-upper price labels whose aesthetics and often individual pieces are 1:1 knock-offs of genuine brands.
                Originally posted by jogu
                i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• ironman
                  • Apr 2008

Originally posted by comex9 View Post
                  I'm curious, why? i wouldn't be against close copies, etc. I think it gives regular people a chance to wear something they couldn't originally afford at a lower price and quality...
                  on that same principle, are you not bothered by replica kit cars then (AC cobras, Ferraris, GT40, etc.)? quality and price are lower, but hey at least it looks the same..lol

Comment

• comex9
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ironman View Post
                    on that same principle, are you not bothered by replica kit cars then (AC cobras, Ferraris, GT40, etc.)? quality and price are lower, but hey at least it looks the same..lol
                    not bothered whatsoever and exactly my point... when you see them take off, you'll know the difference :)

I'm a big collector of rolex and patek, the most faked watch on the planet and i can tell the fakes a mile away. this has led rolex to very strick policies on knowing and reconditioning their watches. i think its great and rolex has prospered from the fakes. I have no problem someone owning one.

collectors of all areas, including antiques and art, have to deal with fakes and counterfits. again, it goes with the free market, supply/demand. goes with the territory, but i don't think it should change, as it would take our free market away.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                      • Sep 2008

goes back to that age old instruction of 'owning things for yourself and your personal comfort/pleasure'...if some people feel wearing a watch that somewhat looks like a rolex gives them pleasure for its connotations, that's fine, although personally I'd feel more at ease with myself wearing one purchased at the five matches flagship. some go for the look within their means whereas others want the association that comes with it, and i think you'd be hard pressed to get a truthful answer out of people at times when confronting them
                      www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• comex9
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                        goes back to that age old instruction of 'owning things for yourself and your personal comfort/pleasure'...if some people feel wearing a watch that somewhat looks like a rolex gives them pleasure for its connotations, that's fine, although personally I'd feel more at ease with myself wearing one purchased at the five matches flagship. some go for the look within their means whereas others want the association that comes with it, and i think you'd be hard pressed to get a truthful answer out of people at times when confronting them
                        fully agree, but if someone can articulate the provenance, masterpiece of construction, Hans Wilsdorf Foundation, and historic significance, i believe it helps others to appreciate the accomplishments of technology and donation. We should all wish people to become collectors to appriciate our past and contribute to the future.

Comment

• ironman
                          • Apr 2008

Dior Homme S/S'02 blood wound sleeveless shirt
                          altered to fit like a 42p?, asking 200,000 yen (~$2200 USD)

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by comex9 View Post
                            I'm curious, why? i wouldn't be against close copies, etc. I think it gives regular people a chance to wear something they couldn't originally afford at a lower price and quality.
                            so basically you'd be alright with someone blatantly stealing what you have created and making money off of it?
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• DRRRK
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                              so basically you'd be alright with someone blatantly stealing what you have created and making money off of it?
                              I guess he is, but only if "regular" people buy it! What does this mean? Regular as the opposite of privileged or superior? Where do you stop being regular?

Comment

• mizzar
                                • Mar 2008

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
                                I guess he is, but only if "regular" people buy it! What does this mean? Regular as the opposite of privileged or superior? Where do you stop being regular?
                                In a way all we are here are irregular. No regular people will spend over 1500E on boots or on Jacket even the leather one. Don't fool yourself, regular people are living there lives to the foolest and so we are.
                                ____
                                sorry for my bad english, i learned it from the book.

I too am inspired by homeless people when I buy a $1,000 jacket. Why don't we just shit on them? Oh, fashion, sometimes I wonder why I bother...(Faust)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎