• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: S/S 2007 Arrivals and Reviews

I tried the DRKSHDW gimp sweatshirt while in Amsterdam. I really liked it actually - it fits well, and the zipper on the hood is a nice touch (you can close it only on the neck to protect yourself from the wind). The fabric is nice, very cozy. Expensive though...
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• colin
      • Dec 2006

[quote user="Faust"]I tried the DRKSHDW gimp sweatshirt while in Amsterdam. I really liked it actually - it fits well, and the zipper on the hood is a nice touch (you can close it only on the neck to protect yourself from the wind). The fabric is nice, very cozy. Expensive though...
      [/quote]
      can I ask where?

Comment

• xcoldricex
        • Sep 2006

nothing against rick... but not a fan on how Atelier presented it - just conjures up hypebeasts in my head

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="colin"][quote user="Faust"]I tried the DRKSHDW gimp sweatshirt while in Amsterdam. I really liked it actually - it fits well, and the zipper on the hood is a nice touch (you can close it only on the neck to protect yourself from the wind). The fabric is nice, very cozy. Expensive though...
          [/quote]
          can I ask where?[/quote]

SPRMRKT - 191 rozengracht.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Another JW outfit. All you need is one of those white sun umbrellas, and you can safely go back in time 100 years.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• colin
              • Dec 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="colin"][quote user="Faust"]I tried the DRKSHDW gimp sweatshirt while in Amsterdam. I really liked it actually - it fits well, and the zipper on the hood is a nice touch (you can close it only on the neck to protect yourself from the wind). The fabric is nice, very cozy. Expensive though...
              [/quote]
              can I ask where?[/quote]

[/quote]bah. I was just there last week and didnt see any ro/dkshdw... I'll need to stop back.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="colin"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]
                can I ask where?[/quote]

[/quote]bah. I was just there last week and didnt see any ro/dkshdw... I'll need to stop back.
                [/quote]

It's in the back in that "store within the store" - whatever that means...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• colin
                  • Dec 2006

oh! i ignored the back as I thought it was just some off-limit storage area. thanks!

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

www.lazzariweb.it now has label under construction tees, longsleeves, a scarf, and some button up shirts. The prices seem about the same as getting them through Japan or other sites.
                    Some cool looking tees and a sweater but nothing to me that is a must have. I'm hoping they'll order some pants sometime soon so I can check those out.
                    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• laika
                      • Sep 2006

Century 21 new stuff for women:

Rick Owens Lilies, DRKSHDW, and some pieces from the mainline.

H. Chalayan

Dries shoes from S/S 05

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]

Century 21 new stuff for women:

Rick Owens Lilies, DRKSHDW, and some pieces from the mainline.

H. Chalayan

Dries shoes from S/S 05

[/quote]

Wow, nice! Did you get anything?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
                          • Sep 2006

I got a double-layered Chalayan tank with a tear-shaped, drawstring cut-out on one side of the lower back. [U] $50 and it's a really adorable basic. Was extremely tempted by a Chalayan dress (the same one Droogist got) but the lining was already ripped.

It's for the better anyway, as I am trying to be very, very good. [A]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

http://web.mac.com/ateliernewyork/iWeb/Site/RICK%20OWENS%202007.html

Atelier is on point with the Spring 07 updates! Rick Owens Spring 07 is now put up.....oh my. All I want are some of those knits and the leather jacket and I will be a very happy camper!
                            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• laika
                              • Sep 2006

Barneys got this jacket in (the outermost layer), but with a navy blue "lapel." It's absolutely fantastic. [U]

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"]
                                http://web.mac.com/ateliernewyork/iWeb/Site/RICK%20OWENS%202007.html

Atelier is on point with the Spring 07 updates! Rick Owens Spring 07 is now put up.....oh my. All I want are some of those knits and the leather jacket and I will be a very happy camper!

[/quote]

http://web.mac.com/ateliernewyork/iW...ER%202007.html

Ann is up as well! They're definitely on point with this season. They're going to sell a LOT more because of them putting everything up.

Also.... a little bird told me that the new Carpe Diem collection is hitting stores April/May!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎