Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fenix
    • Aug 2010

Is it an issue if the whole run has pink bleeding through on the bumper? Surely it was intentional.

Just wait it out till people want the OG "pink stigmata" ramones and you can make a mint on ebay.
    Originally posted by hausofblaq
    Grow up.

Comment

• newp
      • Feb 2013

This is a shitty move by the store. I mean, it's obviously a defect for the whole vicious run: I own a pair but I was informed about this issue by the very store I've bought them from.

Comment

• yffet
        • Aug 2009

I had the same problem with my island dunk.

Had to re-paint those myself.
        Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• rickandjulius
          • Feb 2014

So I bought some A1923 boots off grailed (canvas over leather, they were awesome) but I'm just assuming they're lost at this point as it's been over a week since they left NL and I've received no further updates. If that wasn't enough, the seller called PostNL and they said they have no idea on the whereabouts of the package and it could take 3 months to collaborate with usps to try and track it down. I've gotten advice to wait two weeks until after it left the country but I really just feel I should file a dispute now. Please tell me what I should do. Haha

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

its not that unusual for something to take a couple of weeks, especially if they were shipped with the some cheap method which I assume is the case if there is no tracking..?
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• rickandjulius
              • Feb 2014

No it was shipped express. 4-7 days from NL to US. That's why it's so concerning.

Comment

• brettwagg
                • Jan 2013

If the guy sent it with express and tracking, and it's been less than 2 weeks just be patient, I mean seriously, sometimes things can take a few days to go overseas, especially with the regular postal service for that country. Why file a dispute on the person who sold you the item? It's not like it is his fault that the item hasn't arrived in 7 days. It's not like that is even an unreasonable amount of time to wait for a package. Also, the seller seems to be communicating with you and doing his due diligence to track the item down. You definitely won't get any help out of him tracking the item down if you fuck him over for the cash in the meantime.

Comment

• rickandjulius
                  • Feb 2014

Originally posted by brettwagg View Post
                  If the guy sent it with express and tracking, and it's been less than 2 weeks just be patient, I mean seriously, sometimes things can take a few days to go overseas, especially with the regular postal service for that country. Why file a dispute on the person who sold you the item? It's not like it is his fault that the item hasn't arrived in 7 days. It's not like that is even an unreasonable amount of time to wait for a package. Also, the seller seems to be communicating with you and doing his due diligence to track the item down. You definitely won't get any help out of him tracking the item down if you fuck him over for the cash in the meantime.
                  To be clear, me and the seller are on the same page. He advised me to file a dispute but I decided to wait a little longer cause I don't want to steal money from him, I'd rather have the boots. I just think it's concerning that PostNL has no idea where the package is. I've had delayed packages before but they were able to be traced.

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

So the tracking doesn't work on their system nor usps?
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• rickandjulius
                      • Feb 2014

It "works" but it's not of any use. The usps says it's preparing for shipment and the postnl says it's left the country but not arrived. I'm completely in the dark.

Comment

• ian+
                        • Dec 2011

"Origin Preparing Shipment" in the USPS tracking means that USPS got a note from NL post via the IPS (International Posting System) to expect a shipment. When the parcel enters USA the tracking will become valid and further details will be shown on the tracking page. Just wait a bit more even if it is express mail. From my experience there is no guarantee that an express mail will actually be express, especially if it's a service originating from a national post.
                        ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• rickandjulius
                          • Feb 2014

Anybody know a way to "bully" paypal into refunding me already? It's been 4 weeks since my now lost package was shipped to me but they still insist on waiting 20 more days to wait for the tracking to update. It is not going to update and I need that money sooner than fucking april 10th or whatever that would be.

Comment

• hurricane08
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
                            "Origin Preparing Shipment" in the USPS tracking means that USPS got a note from NL post via the IPS (International Posting System) to expect a shipment. When the parcel enters USA the tracking will become valid and further details will be shown on the tracking page. Just wait a bit more even if it is express mail. From my experience there is no guarantee that an express mail will actually be express, especially if it's a service originating from a national post.
                            When the "Origin Preparing Shipment" appears usually the parcel dispatches the same or next day to US .Then ,it reaches the US airport ~1-2 days after ,where it can take up to two weeks to show results.The biggest delay is the first scan in the US.

Comment

• savant
                              • Jul 2011

Just wanting to get a quick answer from here

What is the maximum amount of days I can wait before submitting a PayPal dispute?

Is it within 45 or 180 days ? I always thought it was like 30 or 45 days

From PP website

When can I file a dispute?
                              You can file a dispute in our Resolution Centre within 180 days of payment if:
                              You don’t receive the item

Comment

• twelve12twelve
                                • Jul 2015

They changed it to 180 quite recently I believe. ^

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎