• Show
Clear All
  • newp
    • Feb 2013

Indeed, it was changed to 180.

Comment

• cjbreed
      • Feb 2009

i sold an item on grailed. the buyer lives in moscow. i called paypal and the only way to protect myself of course is registered mail with signature confirmation. BUT, when i went to ship it, and the guy at the post office saw that it was russia and a high value he asked if it was an item i'd sold online. when i said yes he advised that maybe i should rethink the whole thing. he said that many times packages make it to russia and then never make it to the house, especially if it has a high declared value. and if the buyer never receives it i am out the jacket and out the money. so, is there a safer way to get this guy his package?
      dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
        i sold an item on grailed. the buyer lives in moscow. i called paypal and the only way to protect myself of course is registered mail with signature confirmation. BUT, when i went to ship it, and the guy at the post office saw that it was russia and a high value he asked if it was an item i'd sold online. when i said yes he advised that maybe i should rethink the whole thing. he said that many times packages make it to russia and then never make it to the house, especially if it has a high declared value. and if the buyer never receives it i am out the jacket and out the money. so, is there a safer way to get this guy his package?

have this Headache all the time
        DHL is your best bet in getting things in and out of russia
        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• blackswan
          • Feb 2011

You have a store and you can send with Dhl.He won't be able to send it with couriers like Dhl, Fedex, Ups as it's forbidden for individuals by the Russian law. EMS is the best solution.

Comment

• ian+
            • Dec 2011

EMS is your best bet. I never had any problems in the past, I don't know if the current situation is different though. Many e-retailers refuse to ship to Russia.
            ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• cjbreed
              • Feb 2009

is EMS just express mail international through USPS?
              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• ian+
                • Dec 2011

is EMS just express mail international through USPS?
                yes, fully trackable
                ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• Atom11
                  • May 2013

I live in moscow and buy some things (usually $600-$1000 knives or clothes) and sellers often use usps priority mail international (trackable) without any problems.

Comment

• mikko
                    • Apr 2013

Would be cool to see a $600-$1000 knife in your next waywt!!!

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                      • Sep 2008

Does someone have experience sending things to Estonia? I never shipped anything to this country and was wondering if I would need to be a bit careful?

Comment

• Atom11
                        • May 2013

Originally posted by mikko View Post
                        Would be cool to see a $600-$1000 knife in your next waywt!!!
                        Usually I am not carry them in my gothik ninja's EDC set, but ok

Comment

• destroymebaby
                          • Aug 2012

Don't worry about shipping to Estonia. The Baltic states are no longer parts of Russia.
                          The morning is not enough.

Comment

• savant
                            • Jul 2011

Basically, just being Paranoid - Are my funds returned and safe ? First time this has happened to me

Tried to buy a Qasa on Grailed but got cancelled and refunded instantly by Paypal (automatically like a bounceback). Then seller relisted second time and I paid again, guess what.. cancelled. Is there some sort of flagged protection against suspicious sellers ?

Tested the $1 with a friend and it did not receive bouncebacks

Last edited by savant; 02-24-2016, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• nyarkies
                              • Feb 2012

I had the same thing happen to me on grailed. Immediate refund. Is the seller new to grailed or PayPal? Trying to find out any similarities because if there are none, grailed is the problem even if they denied it.

Comment

• savant
                                • Jul 2011

Seller isn't new on Grailed and have Paypal verified..

Searching for Qasa High Black/White AW15? We’ve got Y-3 Men's Footwear starting at $269 and plenty of other Men's Footwear. Shop our selection of Y-3 today!

Grailed support emailed me back earlier today as below. Guess i'll never know the whole 'story'

"This error may have occurred because either of you may have spending limitations based on recent purchases, currency limitations based on location, an open PayPal dispute, or account access limitations based on if your email and address credentials are verified. I recommend to try paying with a credit/debit card via the guest checkout without logging into PayPal. If the issue persists, contact PayPal via their customer service number for your country and have the other user do the same. Let me know how it works out."

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎