Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raw
    • Oct 2009

Thanks flux, and thanks again for all the advice and steering me towards Adeline's way . Haha yes the pose, can never seem to get that right . I havn't tried the boot tuck for ages because it made my legs look shorter, may need to give it a try again some time with these pants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raw View Post
      Thanks flux, and thanks again for all the advice and steering me towards Adeline's way . Haha yes the pose, can never seem to get that right . I havn't tried the boot tuck for ages because it made my legs look shorter, may need to give it a try again some time with these pants.
      It was my pleasure! Now that the waistline appears to be higher (see what a huge difference it makes in the silhouette with changing the proportions!), tucking pants in the boots should be no problem.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
        • Jan 2010

Best outfit of yours evaaaarrrr Ben. Pants look superb on you, so does the jacket. And I agree with flux, just try be more relaxed, think about flowers and sunshine.
        MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

jacket looks good Raw, I think the outfit would benefit from a longer shirt though
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• cowsareforeating
            • Jan 2011

^ agree with the above posts...
            also i think your clothes always look "tight", not just fitted. probably due to your stance -- i think that causes the look to feel awkward whereas it really shouldn't.

but these pants look better on you, might look into the looser sarouel's too although i feel thats not your aesthetic at the moment?

Comment

• Raw
              • Oct 2009

I actually chose a shorter tee on purpose to make my waistline look higher.

And yeah I agree, photos always seem to make my clothes look tighter than in real life for some reason.

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
              but these pants look better on you, might look into the looser sarouel's too although i feel thats not your aesthetic at the moment?
              You're correct, small steps at a time to see what works

Comment

• asecretmaker
                • Apr 2011

the jacket looks awesome. what is it?
                imo you may look better if you try some high heal boots like rick owens.

Comment

• kucejoe
                  • Sep 2006

Earlier this week...

Click HERE for a close-up picture.

Shirt – Carola Euler
                  Trousers – Jil Sander
                  Shoes – Raf Simons
                  Cuff – Bless
                  Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

• Ochre
                    • Sep 2009

Yup, incredible. The awkward sleeve length is perfect. Cheers to having a style definitively your own.

Comment

• franz
                      • Mar 2011

Hey Raw

Nice outfit!
                      Where does the jacket come from? It looks like some of Ann's...

Fark, love the shirt!! What brand?
                      Originally posted by Faust
                      True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• christianef
                        • Feb 2009

nice jacket raw, i think the pants make the silhouette look even worse than before though. id go for some marvielab baggy ass droppers if i was you. something less tapered more yohjish.

Comment

• Ochre
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by HWith View Post
                          Ironically (?) Fark has become one of the most well dressed members on this board. Good work!
                          Is it irony though? The guy went through numerous styles very quickly and has the money to fund any direction he takes. Pair those things together and it'd be surprising if he didn't come out dressing well.

Comment

• stereophobic
                            • Aug 2009

Looks great Ben, I'd roll the sleeves back an inch just to expose the awesome lining of the IS jacket. Wore mine out yesterday.

Ben's jacket is from Individual Sentiments SS11, awesome jacket and very surprised to see that nobody paid much attention to it in Classifieds when it was there

It'll be repeated next SS, just in different fabric(s).
                            An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• BeauIXI
                              • Nov 2008

Fark, rock on with the matching boots and pants. Seems like something Throup might do. Of course, I'm sure he'd create some sort of crazy hybrid garment.
                              Originally posted by philip nod
                              somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Raw
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by stereophobic View Post
                                Looks great Ben, I'd roll the sleeves back an inch just to expose the awesome lining of the IS jacket. Wore mine out yesterday.

Ben's jacket is from Individual Sentiments SS11, awesome jacket and very surprised to see that nobody paid much attention to it in Classifieds when it was there

It'll be repeated next SS, just in different fabric(s).
                                Yeah I've tried rolling the sleeves up, I found that you need to roll it up more than once to achieve a good cuffed look but when I roll it up twice, it ends up being a bit short. I roll them up some times when I eat though .

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎