X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BSR
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Eye View Post
    I like the stooges fit on TJ, lenght gives a elegant look that suits the bottom well. Not sure a shorter jacket would pair the boots though.
    Feel like its not the rick fit per essence but it looks more personnal. And i love the beige/black combo, one of the best imo (second atom on this)

haha L. i don't know how you can tell that the fit of the stooges is elegant with such a pic where all the proportions are obviously off...

no big deal, but i'm also super tired with phone pics of people in front of their mirror with a leather jacket and boots at home. please, SZers, try to provide nice pics, nice settings and so on, otherwise this waywt thread is depressing...
    pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by BSR View Post
      haha L. i don't know how you can tell that the fit of the stooges is elegant with such a pic where all the proportions are obviously off...

no big deal, but i'm also super tired with phone pics of people in front of their mirror with a leather jacket and boots at home. please, SZers, try to provide nice pics, nice settings and so on, otherwise this waywt thread is depressing...
      Agree and how about you make a start! Would love that!
      "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• the breaks
        • Sep 2007

shit, i wish the stooges fit like that on me...
        Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Eye
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by BSR View Post

Was talking about the lenght of the jacket. Doesnt look short and constrictive like on some rick fits (forget the rider look) but it allows a different use, less agressive. (had to consider this for myself since my jkt is a bit large when opened).
          WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• DRRRK
            • Aug 2009

I agree with BSR about the quality of pics. A lot of the mirror pics scream "look what I possess", instead of proving that people actually wear these things outside and not just in an ugly bedroom.

Comment

• mixmaster7_91
              • Oct 2010

Thanks for all the feedback from everyone so far

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
              did u look under that pile of dirty clothes?

just kidding man. nice shoes tho
              Haha that's the guest room not my room, unfortunately don't have a full length mirror in mine and as you can see we have relatives visiting at the moment haha

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
              I agree with BSR about the quality of pics. A lot of the mirror pics scream "look what I possess", instead of proving that people actually wear these things outside and not just in an ugly bedroom.
              While I agree that a nice fit in a nice setting is more appealing, for me it is just more convenient to snap a pic before I leave the house or upon arriving home than trying to get my friends/girlfriend to snap a pic while we are out just for this thread. And is it really necessary to prove that people are wearing what they post outside? I'm sure most people have better things to do than throw on outfits at home just to post on this thread.

Comment

• BSR
                • Aug 2008

i don't want to sound mean or anything mix, since it is not directed against you personnally, but for fuck's sake, people who read the waywt hoping to see mindblowing fits do not care about what is convenient for you. People, make some efforts, otherwise this thread will be an appendice to the recent purchases one, as D. points out.
                pix

Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• CHRIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2006

or, you could look at it like, um, I'm snapping a quick picture of what I'm wearing today to share my aesthetic with a few of my e-friends, rather than, I'm gonna scope out the perfect scenery and take 798 different self timing shots to get the most jizztastic picture of myself to impress said friends, and prove, in the process, that I possess a set of steel balls and actually wear this shit outside

it shouldn't really matter either way. a nice picture is a definite plus but if you look good then you look good. if you look like shit then a gorgeous backdrop is just compensation

Comment

• CHRIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2006

I never even posted 'mirror in the bedroom' shots. but this has nothing to do with my pictures, I'm just typing out my thoughts on the matter

Comment

• CHRIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2006

but I forget that a lot of people here are actually friends in reality, so waywt may not be so... anonymous (and a bit more meaningful)

=)

Comment

• shah
                        • Jul 2009

boring

shirtsilentmihara

Comment

• christianef
                          • Feb 2009

I have to side with CHRIS, bedroom shots can prove underwhelming obviously but contrived scenic hipster shots are usually way more pathetic and insulting. yeah yeah your so dedicated to design and aesthetic and embody all the sub cultural bullshit so well i can tell by your photography skills of u your prancing around like an idiot at coney island, must for sure no what's up. ball so hard that shit cray.

Comment

• BSR
                            • Aug 2008

maybe we're not limited to these two options?
                            pix

Comment

• magic
                              • Feb 2009

click
                              Focusing on object details

Comment

• michael_kard
                                • Oct 2010

/\ Awesome. One of my favorites
                                ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                                Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎