Finally a fit pic
    And well worth the waiting.
    I have dreams of orca whales and owls
    But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Lane
      • Aug 2010

some people just don't have the audience in mind since they probably think the items are cool enough in themselves, but so much effects whether we get to appreciate them or not.

magics fitpic fits the bill for what BSR wants but that isn't something we must expect from everyone. Room shots can certainly be done however, just need to have nothing cluttering the background so the focus can be on the clothes.

Comment

• holger
        • Mar 2009

magic, this is fantastic !
        Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
        SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• Eye
          • Jan 2010

magic, i need to ID these shoes. love the bottoms colors, brilliant.
          WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• christianef
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BSR View Post
            maybe we're not limited to these two options?
            just sayin look what happen when atelier tried to modernize their fit pics. soul and a bit of swag is all one ought to convey in a waywt i dont find all the peripheral pseudo model poser stuff very compelling.

Comment

• Shucks
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by christianef View Post
              just sayin look what happen when atelier tried to modernize their fit pics. soul and a bit of swag is all one ought to convey in a waywt i dont find all the peripheral pseudo model poser stuff very compelling.
              +1

5char

Comment

• seenmy
                • May 2009

oppisit of magics pic

soloist
                luc tent fabric jacket (reverse side)
                lefty shirt
                drkshdw tee
                luc tent fabric jpant (overdyed by me)
                rick sneaks

Comment

• Zenith
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                  please, SZers, try to provide nice pics, nice settings and so on, otherwise this waywt thread is depressing...
                  But we've spent all our $$$'s getting dick and jurious, can't afford nice photography!

Comment

• DRRRK
                    • Aug 2009

^That is an absurd statement when everybody is showing his iPhone in the mirror too.

Comment

• asecretmaker
                      • Apr 2011

magic, the best background ever

Comment

• humancrack
                        • Feb 2008

magic! great. still cant get over the color difference between the two pairs.

seenmy - are the tent fabrics noticeably tighter compared to your other jpant?

Comment

• seenmy
                          • May 2009

I would say the tent j pant dosent fit much different to others I have tried on, these are probably a size big for me,I could easily wear the size below

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                            • Jan 2011

magic, good stuff. reminds me of luxury apartment buildings lobby/garage tiling in asia.

seenmy - love that you od'ed your own pair of luc tent pants and they turned out great!
                            not a fan of the hem of shirt and t-shirt interplay...

Comment

• ES3K
                              • Oct 2008

I think there are quite some here who are just playing fashion, ordering something, trying it on at home, taking a picture for waywt, then returning it to luisa or putting it on classifieds (I am always wondering about "only worn 2 or 3 times on a carpet at home") ... BUT I'd rather have this than no photos at all. It is entertaining, sometimes inspiring, often the opposite. But I just love it when there are pictures in this thread!

Comment

• interest1
                                • Nov 2008

Regarding 'fit pic efforts & lack thereof,
                                it's often:

"Damned If You Do, Damned If You Don't"

On the one hand: Those convenient dirty mirror/ messy bedroom shots we love to hate are, in fact, what give this thread the bulk of its visual content, and despite many being far from eye candy status, the impact of their absence would be felt very quickly. Quality over quantity is great theoretically – but in reality, what is gained if waywt participation was to drop by 80%? That said, all you motherfuckers at least make your bed if it's serving as your backdrop. Tidy shit up! Nothing should be competing for our attention when you're wanting us to focus on what you're wearing. ;)

On the other hand: Thoughtfully-taken photos keep things interesting here, and most of us appreciate a concerted effort because it's like being given a little treat. Potential caveat: looking like you've brought in an art director. When it's too much of a good thing, you end up being the background, unfortunately.
                                Case in point: I adore the cleverness of magic's post on the previous page. Blew me away, in fact. Only thing is.. it's so spot-on perfect, it upstages the outfit, lol. When members are replying with "best background ever!" – without a mere mention of the clothes on your back, well.. need I say more?

Bottom line: This thread has been kept going for 5 years now, in thanks to the good, the bad, and occasionally the downright fucking ugly contributions from members who take the time to do so. And more power to them.

If you aren't contributing your own shit to a thread which thrives on images over words – beyond waxing poetic about those who DO as you sit there in your old socks & bro sweat pants, safely out of sight – keep in mind that not even your most cleverly-opined written masterpiece outweighs in value any member's photo who inspired your rant in the first place. Because without their lead, there would be nothing for you to follow.

sain't

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎