X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jogu
    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by graydot View Post
    and for the last few years we've been more than just underdogs.
    ya now theyre just slightlyunderdogs didnt they finish 6 and 10 or somethin like that ? lol juuuuuuust kiddin . one of my best friends is from indiana and is all colts , /vomit and im like dude u lived in chicago for all these yrs cmon and he said somethin similar to you like hes loved the colts for yrs when they were awful and when they got good it made it all worthwhile . personally i cant fuckin stand peyton and was extremely pleased when they got eliminated last yr . we have a couple colts plush dolls and hang them on a noose on my front door , am tempted to get some lions plushies and do the same but for some reason ppl r more inclined to get offended by that

Comment

• jogu
      • Jun 2009

hmmm i just woke up from a nap with a text from a friend "O Kreutz not returning to chicago " , whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat !
      i mean ya hes not quite as good as he was back in the early 2000s but idk , gonna be weird not seein 57 every week . i think only urlacher and maybe one other have been bears for that long . ah well with a new center / leader maybe jay wont get jacked as much this season

Comment

• Teejay
        • Apr 2010

I do not share your enthusiasm for football and I approached the experience with an open mind last winter but sitting on bleachers in the cold and snow ruined my chances for enjoyment. However, the food selection is heartier in comparison to the choices at Wrigley Field, Lol. Baseball is the perfect summertime activity and I look forward to the night games with you and Matt. It is quieter and easier to talk amongst friends versus the constant shouting at Soldier Field. Bears' games occuring in the middle of winter are both physically and mentally taxing. What am I not seeing that would make the enjoyment less elusive for me?

Comment

• jogu
          • Jun 2009

lol jayTee , idk maybe drink a lil more beforehand ? nah just dress warmer next time , no rick etc just layer a few sweaters and a coat and like a hat over those headbands that cover ur ears . and also drinkin helps no joke , makes ur face feel warmer somehow . i didnt realize u didnt have a good time tho , u shoulda said somethin we woulda left if u wanted to go , its not as fun if someone else isnt havin fun also

Comment

• jogu
            • Jun 2009

tickets gone now
            hi i got an xtra tick to the bears preseasoner 2mr nite . 3 of us goin , one other guy is a forum member too but he rarely chats on here cos hes a shy nerd jk , lower level seats on bears sideline which means great view . can meet at soldier field or just come to my crib and cab it with us . no pressure u dont have to get dressed up etc just wear w /e u want , usually get lucky and be nice to ppl and can tailgate for a bit but theres food inside if u prefer that which is pretty tasty . 1 more thing if someone on here comes with and if like u arent diggin it just tell me and we can leave i dont want anyone to feel salty cos they feel obligated to sit thru it even tho u arent enjoyin it but dont wanna say so . no one will be upset and we can go somewhere else to hang out instead
            Last edited by jogu; 08-13-2011, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• jogu
              • Jun 2009

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...bears-urlacher

i woke up tonite and when i opened up yahoo front page i read that headline and i was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt noooooooooo , made it seem like he was gone for good but its just indefinitely , lol scared me for a second

Comment

• voice_on_tape
                • Jun 2011

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...bears-urlacher

i woke up tonite and when i opened up yahoo front page i read that headline and i was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt noooooooooo , made it seem like he was gone for good but its just indefinitely , lol scared me for a second
                agreed, would be a tragedy to lose him for good.
                -v_o_t
                sale items

Comment

• jogu
                  • Jun 2009

sup u from chicago also or just spamming i cant tell

Comment

• swrecked
                    • Sep 2011

Bears have a serious test against the Lions tonight. Go Bears.

Comment

• swrecked
                      • Sep 2011

Bears disappointed as usual. Their o line is horrible. I'm not a huge fan of Cutler but thought he hung in there pretty well last night considering he got hit every play.

Comment

• endorphinz
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2009

well he'll be outta the league in a couple of years so they may be a rare pair of pants

Comment

• endersgame
                          • Aug 2009

wow, those pants sold for $2500..

GO-TEBOW!

What is Tebowing? (vb) to get down on a knee and start praying, even if everyone else around you is...

Comment

• jogu
                            • Jun 2009

i didnt mind tebag at 1st prior to him replacin orton , but now i cant fuckin stand him at all . i hate that hes fuckin scrapin by and gettin wins , all that matters tho is the wins i guess , but still . was so fuckin pissed after the game i walked home in the cold . some idiots in denver jerseys were kneelin on 1 knee in the middle of the street and cars were honkin , not sure if they were cheerin them on or tryin to tell em to fuck off . i had enough at that point and tapped christian death theater of pain on the mp3 and turned the volume to max to drown everythin out

Comment

• swrecked
                              • Sep 2011

The Bears vs Broncos game today was ridiculous. Tebow got his 6th win in a row, but its only because the Bears self-destructed. That was so painful to watch.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎