Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • modern77
    • Oct 2006

Man I hate Suarez. The kind of player who you hate to play against, not becuause of his skills (which he has) but because he's so cheap and dirty. I'll never forget the handball incident in the WC.

Comment

• coldcreep
      • Jan 2012

I hate him too. The only people that like him are Liverpool supporters and Uruguayans.
      Last edited by coldcreep; 02-10-2012, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• coldcreep
        • Jan 2012

Love Cavani, though. World class striker. I would love to see him play in the premiership. Just not with Manchester City.

Comment

• asdf123
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by modern77 View Post
          Man I hate Suarez. The kind of player who you hate to play against, not becuause of his skills (which he has) but because he's so cheap and dirty. I'll never forget the handball incident in the WC.
          Suarez might be dirty but he got everything that a world class striker needs + that special "edge" and cleverness.
          About the handball - I love him for that. Yeah it was dirty but he showed he's able to do whatever it takes. True fighter by heart.

Originally posted by coldcreep View Post
          Love Cavani, though. World class striker. I would love to see him play in the premiership. Just not with Manchester City.
          Cavani is class, too. I can see him fitting perfectly in Real Madrid squad, atm.

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by asdf123 View Post
            About the handball - I love him for that. Yeah it was dirty but he showed he's able to do whatever it takes. True fighter by heart.
            wtf? with that logic you could admire someone who does doping. "oh yea, he was willing to go all the way"
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• asdf123
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
              wtf? with that logic you could admire someone who does doping. "oh yea, he was willing to go all the way"
              LOL, I was thinking more kinda way: "fuck it, I might get a red but they won't score for hell!".

Comment

• elephantstone
                • Jan 2011

Suarez is a joke, can never imagine anyone like him aside from liverpool & Uruguay fans......The reason I primarily watch Bundesliga & Premiership nowadays is partly because the relative few dives/cheats comparing with La liga/Seria A.......Suarez and Robben were obviously the few exceptions here...... Just feel sick eveytime he's complaining to referees....WHy cant you just man up a bit

Comment

• asdf123
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by elephantstone View Post
                  Suarez is a joke, can never imagine anyone like him aside from liverpool & Uruguay fans......The reason I primarily watch Bundesliga & Premiership nowadays is partly because the relative few dives/cheats comparing with La liga/Seria A.......Suarez and Robben were obviously the few exceptions here...... Just feel sick eveytime he's complaining to referees....WHy cant you just man up a bit
                  Well, for me its like with Busquets. People hate him because he dives more often then others, and that might be true but overlooking that he's a damn good DMF. Same with Suarez, he might be crazy on the field but damn this guy has this amazing "zest" that I don't see very often.

Comment

• elephantstone
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by asdf123 View Post
                    Well, for me its like with Busquets. People hate him because he dives more often then others, and that might be true but overlooking that he's a damn good DMF. Same with Suarez, he might be crazy on the field but damn this guy has this amazing "zest" that I don't see very often.
                    Yes, I admit that he's got that rare touch in premiership andgreat technique....I actually quiet like him during world cup...But that doesn't change the fact that he's a cunt....yet today he proves that again.....

Comment

• Sombre
                      • Jan 2009

Putting aside all the Suarez antics (of which there's no shortage) and talking purely about his ability, he does everything well except finish. He has great build-up play and good technique, but he seems to aim at everything except the goal. He should have a lot more goals than he does (9-match ban notwithstanding).
                      An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                      I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• joe8583
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
                        Putting aside all the Suarez antics (of which there's no shortage) and talking purely about his ability, he does everything well except finish. He has great build-up play and good technique, but he seems to aim at everything except the goal. He should have a lot more goals than he does (9-match ban notwithstanding).
                        i thought u were talking about Torris..

Comment

• Mikevigar
                          • Jan 2010

Liverpool are as much to blame as Suarez for what happened against United, their ongoing defiance in the face of the allegations/ruling/ban don't send a great message to the culprit.

What do people think will happen with Redknapp and England job? If he goes I'd love us to get Mourinho in as replacement, but really I'd love Redknapp to give the FA a big fat

Comment

• elephantstone
                            • Jan 2011

Given Harry's love for buying/selling players, I doubt he'll accept the job, it's too boring for him....

Mou is most likely not leaving Madrid any time soon. Real has sealed the league title for sure now...That alone ensures his job.... He's got a very talented squad of young players, plus I'm sure he's determined to succeed/beat Barca in Spain before heading back to Premiership,....

Why not Rafa?? He's got the tactical ability to lead you guys into deeper stages of champions league...

Comment

• Mikevigar
                              • Jan 2010

Rafa would stifle us, he is a poor manager at the top level in the PL in my books, and his record in the transfer market is pretty abysmal.

I've heard lots of statements around mourinho likely to leave in the Summer, even despite the fact they are bossing la liga.

I understand where you're coming from with Harry and turning it down, I'm just not sure he'll resist the overwhelming public/professional pressure that's already mounting

Comment

• asdf123
                                • Jan 2010

What about the Arsenal game, this team in my eyes is turning into a joke.
                                And Wenger... this man lost all his trust credit this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎