Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • coldcreep
    • Jan 2012

Just finished watching the Madrid v Man City game with my office manager. What a game! I'm glad Champions League club football is back.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

agreed! very entertaining second half. I'm glad CL is back again.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• AngelofDeath
        • Jun 2012

Just got done reading about it. Unfortunately, I was only able to catch the Arsenal match. I'll go ahead and third the sentiments of joy for CL football returning.
        I want you to tell me who you are in your dreams. Who is there? And is it beautiful like music?

Comment

• garbage_queen
          • Dec 2010

I in turn am very happy for Spartak! Of course Barca played only part of its features! But what about the second goal Romulo! And of course Messi is out of competition!

Comment

• dream
            • Nov 2007

Arsenal should have won 3-1.

Comment

• AngelofDeath
              • Jun 2012

Damn, John Terry fucking up again. What a cunt.
              I want you to tell me who you are in your dreams. Who is there? And is it beautiful like music?

Comment

• chun121681
                • Jan 2011

Any liverpool fans here? I'm glad to see some young gun such as suso sterling, and jonjo involved the game well. It's the right track of liv-rebuilding.

Comment

• chun121681
                  • Jan 2011

Get well soon, captain puyol...

Comment

• Verdandi
                    • Mar 2012

The Champions League season has been amazing so far, especially group D. I doubt it will stay that way but I'd be so proud if Borussia manages to pull through.
                    lavender menace

Comment

• Mikevigar
                      • Jan 2010

United vs Madrid, finally the Champions League Gods have given us what we want

Comment

• coldcreep
                        • Jan 2012

With the form that van Persie and Rooney are in, I'd take United. But, who knows how Real Madrid will be playing in 2 months time. Their game on Sunday versus Espanyol at home was horrendous.

Comment

• Mikevigar
                          • Jan 2010

I can't really comment on their season so far apart from seeing the table, after watching the premier league games on a sat/sun there's no way I'd get away with putting the gf through la liga too

I fancy united over Madrid, and I have a feeling united could go the whole way actually.

Europa league will be interesting too, some big teams in there taking it seriously.

Comment

• Sombre
                            • Jan 2009

I thought the Team of the Year was a bad joke. Dani Alves the best right-back in the world? Yeah right. Actually, I can think of better defenders than the other three too, and I'd have chosen Buffon over Casillas in goal. I would have also chosen Ibrahimovic over Falcao, although that's a much closer choice, as I don't think anyone can reasonably say Falcao doesn't deserve the recognition.

The whole thing was just silly. There are teams in the world located outside Barcelona and Madrid, and players from those teams who should have been chosen. Philipp Lahm and Andrea Pirlo come to mind.
                            An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                            I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• messiisgood
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2012

messi 2013 ballon again

Comment

• nellytheelephant
                                • Mar 2008

Being a United fan I live in hope but seriously don't think our creaking defence stands a chance against twinkle-toes. I'm going to OT to see the game and truly can't wait to see him play again.

Originally posted by Mikevigar View Post
                                I can't really comment on their season so far apart from seeing the table, after watching the premier league games on a sat/sun there's no way I'd get away with putting the gf through la liga too

I fancy united over Madrid, and I have a feeling united could go the whole way actually.

Europa league will be interesting too, some big teams in there taking it seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎