We were soooo much better

. . .
    Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
    SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• nictan
      • Jul 2009

Despite being a Man United fan, and a fan of players like Kroos, Muller and Robben, I was surprisingly rooting for Chelsea last night.

'Better/ugly/boring football' aside, I think Chelsea are deserving of this title that has eluded them all these years. From the controversial incidents with Barcelona, and losing out marginally to Man United in the final.

For players like Drogba, Lampard, Terry, Cech, Cole, who are past their 30s, almost at an end of their career, (maybe not Cech but you get the idea), I think they deserved this win. At least thats how I see it. It probably meant much more to the club, than it did to Bayern.

But of course, meaning more doesn't win you matches or titles, performance and luck plays a part too. While luck was in abundance and 'performance' (subjective) was evidently lacking, you do have to applaud their mental strength. Amazing.

Either way, this has been one of the best seasons for football for as far as I can remember. So much drama all round. Real beating Barca to the La Liga, Pep resigning, Chelsea winning against all odds against first Barca and now Bayern, Man City winning the title in the last 2 minutes of the season. I love this game.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

I feel happy for Drogba. I just love the guy.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Pumpfish
          • Sep 2010

A double for blues.

Leinster with the most exciting club rugby in the Northern hemisphere, and Chelsea with the weakest team of the Abramovich era, but incredible men at either end of the team.
          spinning glue back into horses. . .

Comment

• jumpoff
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by nictan View Post

For players like Drogba, Lampard, Terry, Cech, Cole, who are past their 30s, almost at an end of their career, (maybe not Cech but you get the idea), I think they deserved this win.
            Really?

John Terry showing up in his kit after full time, lifting the trophy without being part of the final. Classless and embarrassing, but what you've come to expect from him.

Comment

• nictan
              • Jul 2009

Like i mentioned in my point, my sentiments weren't based on just this campaign. But over the past years. While i do admit, he does have his less-than-admirable ways, he is still an integral part of Chelsea and his contributions as a player shouldn't be overlooked.

Comment

• Mikevigar
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                I feel happy for Drogba. I just love the guy.
                Amazing to think three years ago when he was in this game everyone thought it was the end of his Chelsea career after seeing red for that petulant slap.

I'm gutted as a spurs fan but have grown to like Chelsea under di matteo, everyone likes a fairy tale...

Comment

• Lo-ki
                  • Jan 2011

So what happens to the managers title now, has he earned his right to

,it considering he's done the unthinkable against strong odds?
                  She looked at me, pointed at the string of the back of my BBS jacket and said: You had the same string on the shirt you wore last time. If I'm not mistaken that's a part of a hearing aid. You have a hearing impairment, right?

Comment

• shah
                    • Jul 2009

doubtful. terry ran the show anyway they'll fire dimateo if he hasn't already been, and get some high profile coach (capello!) to try in the fall, fire him in january and let terry run the show with some other clueless face at the front all the while using Mourinho's playbook to win by beating this sport into the ground.

Comment

• Verdandi
                      • Mar 2012

I think Di Matteo did a terrific job with what he had. The whole german media are whining here that Bayern were the better team and that Chelsea were playing 'anti-football' and, sure, it wasn't the most beautiful game on Chelsea's side but can you really fault a team for playing the football they play best?

Plus they made their goals when they had to; took them around two minutes against Barca and five yesterday.

That being said, I still think RA wants a bigger name as manager. Will Mou stay in Madrid?
                      lavender menace

Comment

• coldcreep
                        • Jan 2012

Euro 2012 starts 2 days. Anyone excited?

Comment

• morsto
                          • Nov 2008

get fucked, oranje
                          I do not recognise the vessel,
                          but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

haha, wheres that photo from?

Germany - Portugal was a good game yesterday, I'd like to see both teams advance.
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Verdandi
                              • Mar 2012

This game almost gave me a heart attack. Thank the heavens for Gigi.
                              I just hope Germany and Italy will not have to play against each other, it is a no-win situation for me.
                              lavender menace

Comment

• sinbad
                                • Dec 2009

Today I thought Italy played well! Midfield of them have a good job.
                                ART IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT, NOT WHAT OTHERS TELL YOU IT IS.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎