• Show
Clear All
  • kajagugu
    • Sep 2009

Alan Dzagoev is talent player.

Comment

• teeteet
      • Dec 2009

The Polish captain playing in Euro 2012 has an uncanny resemblance to Wolverine.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

So I just woke up and smelled the coffee and realized that Euro 2012 is well underway. Anyone wants to lend me their username/password for Verizon FIOS or Time Warner so I can watch the games on my computer? I will be forever grateful.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• coldcreep
          • Jan 2012

Looking forward to see if Ronaldo shows up today.

Comment

• klangspiel
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by sinbad View Post
            Today I thought Italy played well! Midfield of them have a good job.
            much to my surprise, italy indeed played well. de rossi as a makeshift central defender was imperious for a good stretch of the game. toto's clinical finish was one for the ages. he might just finally deliver it for the country after so many years of failing to translate club form onto the international stage. spain's emulation of barcelona by playing without a recognisable center-forward, ie. the no.9, amost backfired on them.

Comment

• blowdown
              • Feb 2011

leaning towards the swedish ahead of their tie against england ( shiet selection of squad by hodgson).....hope zlatan rips them apart

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Fucking rain!
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• blowdown
                  • Feb 2011

gutted to see Sweden out just like that, i thought they were actually better than the english in the second half damn!

Comment

• Czx
                    • Feb 2011

^Agreed, I felt kind of bad for Sweden. Although they started to panic a bit after Welbeck set the score to 3-2. His goal was pure beauty too, imo. Great game from both teams in the second half, regardless. It was really fun to watch.
                    néant
                    Last.FM paranoia
                    Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
                    0 > ∞

Comment

• the-orb
                      • Jun 2009

Sad to see Russia out of the competition, but probably deserved despite having the fan support and technical superiority. When Greece scored that goal at the end of the first half, it felt like Euro 2004 all over again (well, Russia was the only team to beat Greece at that tournament but nobody remembers that part). People are saying that Germany (or less likely, one of the other 3 teams) will beat Greece easily but with Chelsea's defensive style having won the CL, I'm not so sure.

Comment

• holger
                        • Mar 2009

so, my tip for this evening:

germany 3 - denmark 1

hope to see Götze and Bender today :-)
                        Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
                        SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by the-orb View Post
                          Sad to see Russia out of the competition, but probably deserved despite having the fan support and technical superiority. When Greece scored that goal at the end of the first half, it felt like Euro 2004 all over again (well, Russia was the only team to beat Greece at that tournament but nobody remembers that part). People are saying that Germany (or less likely, one of the other 3 teams) will beat Greece easily but with Chelsea's defensive style having won the CL, I'm not so sure.
                          They deserved to be beaten. They looked like they showed up to practice, not to a fate-deciding match. Sloppy passing and shooting, lazy running, no playmaking, worst of all no fire in the soul, no desire to win. It was disgusting.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• SlightRight
                            • Mar 2011

worst Netherlands ever

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

yup. the defending was just terrible. not that their front would've been particularly good either...
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Well, Ronaldo finally awoke from his dogmatic slumbers. Not that it seemed too hard.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎