Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dropt
    • May 2009

Last edited by Dropt; 01-18-2010, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• DRRRK
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by MaxM View Post
      DRRRK check this out :
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

My friends who have musical knowledge but usually hate minimal actually liked this band.
      Give it a try
      I'm listening to it right now. It is not my favourite music, but I like it somehow. It is not what I would describe as minimal. It's rather complex compared to what I have experienced in clubs. As you may have guessed right now, I am no expert of minimal / house / techno / electro...

Comment

• MaxM
        • Sep 2009

Well Extrawelt is a big name in minimal music, but i admit that they have also other musical influences.

A friend of mine told me that the song "Zu Fuss" is built like a classical music piece in the way the tracks evolves...
        I can only tell about the sounds and the overall sequencing since i have some experience with synths and sequencers...

Bottomline is their tracks really are complex.

WTB : http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ad.php?t=16112

Comment

• Dropt
          • May 2009

This just blew my mind. Best live version i've ever seen, fucking vacuum sound.

massively underrated band, good video though.

Comment

• wearejuststardust
            • Apr 2009

the antlers - hospice

Comment

• BeauIXI
              • Nov 2008

King Crimson - Elektrik
              Originally posted by philip nod
              somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• jcotteri
                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by croatoan View Post
                The queen of darkness and beauty who has long graced my avatar passed away yesterday.
                I find her voice suits her death very well.. A sordid introduction unfortunately..
                WTB: This

Comment

• coup de grace
                  x
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by hamletpowpowpow View Post
                  ok, here's a real challenge for you ex hardcore kids...especially the gravity nerds.

I'm looking for the young destroyers. I used to have this on 12" vinyl and a good friend ripped it for me, but I've long since lost it. The young destroyers were from san diego - members went on to be in black heart procession/three mile pilot. They had a jam i'm after. They put out one 12"...and I think y'all are geeky enough to maybe have it.

Don't disappoint. i've searched the blogs for a rip with no luck...
                  i finally got my copy of the lp out of storage this past weekend. still looking for a rip?

Comment

• Dropt
                    • May 2009

funny, i recently discovered three mile pilot and black heart procession, such great bands. And thanks for the discovery of fuck buttons wearejuststardust , pretty awesome band.

Comment

• hamletpowpowpow
                      • Nov 2008

Hell's yes, he-who-shall-not be named. I'd appreciate the heck out of this. I managed to track down a copy myself, but it hasn't arrived yet. And the person who gave me the original rip is awol.

There was one track I remember being amazing which I'd like to slide into the future episode of RP, if it's as good as I remember.

Originally posted by coup de grace View Post
                      i finally got my copy of the lp out of storage this past weekend. still looking for a rip?

Comment

• laughed
                        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by SuperTurboTaco View Post
                        I have and have heard only one of their albums, "God Save the Clientele". Would love to hear more but difficult to get my hands on more where I am living. How does This album compare to "Suburban Light"?
                        Suburban Light is the best. The others are so-so. Although they are my favorite band it is really just because of Suburban Light. I am pretty sure you can find most of the album on youtube.

Comment

• doldrums
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by delirium View Post
                          interesting to see
                          nosaj thing - drift listed here.

people into glitch music?
                          wait - but is nosaj thing really considered glitch? maybe I'm stuck in clicks n cuts but this seems like regular old idm to me (thats not necessarily bad of course).

Comment

• Enaml
                            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by doldrums View Post
                            wait - but is nosaj thing really considered glitch? maybe I'm stuck in clicks n cuts but this seems like regular old idm to me (thats not necessarily bad of course).
                            I'd associate it more with IDM than glitch music, IMO, not that IDM is a legitimate genre in the first place, but you know.

I've been listening to a lot of Ariel Pink the past few days. The Doldrums

edit: sry drunk posting
                            How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• Dropt
                              • May 2009

Although i prefer them on acoustic (Howl) or at their begining, i have to admit that this album (the effect of 333) of brmc is pretty interesting, quite experimental. I recently listen the last BJM ep, his music slowly turn into a all-in-one shoegaze where everything swarls. And it's quite good.

Comment

• galia
                                • Jun 2009

I really disliked Howl, and loved the first album. Would I like this one ?
                                I also really like BJM

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎