X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DHC
    • Jul 2007

Re: Carol Christian Poell

[quote user="philip nod"]really nice diego. may i suggest a third element. someone showering in the background, i think it would add to the complete immersion in the work.
    [/quote]

That would definitely kill it!

Originally posted by Faust
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Diego
      • Aug 2007

---------

Comment

• Diego
        • Aug 2007

Ok here it is, he doesn't look like "elgreco" (my dog) but thanks for the image uparmoured (this pooch rulez) Good night SZ.

edit- Oh shit I almost forgot! dog's thoughts

Comment

• Avantster
          ¤¤¤
          • Sep 2006

LOL! [86]

pure gold, diego. kid's lookin' straight at the pooch [74]

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Trendy Andy
            • Jun 2007

[86][86][86] Are you kidding me??? This is so hilarious. Now thats what I consider "multitasking." He's even got the whole sleeping bag and everything!

[quote user="Diego"]

It is resolved just had to cut a hole on my cat's meow and VOILA.

(Son's thoughts: Ok we lost him thanks a lot SZ!!! damn this doritos are hot)

edit- (Son's second thought: why doesn't he use one of this I have on and ends this nonsense)

[/quote]

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

[quote user="uparmoured"]For those interested in the saga of the replacement to the paper cotton jointed knee pants, here are the pics of the version two...

LESS THAN THREE![/quote]

damn man now I'm jealous, wish I could've replaced mine with these :P

went to L'eclaireur in tokyo today, kind of dissapointing. they only had one jointed elbow leather on the racks, after asking I saw a pair of jointed trousers (a different fabric again I think?), a jointed white button-up (ROBOCOPPED) and a coat. kind of a mixed selection of random stuff, hardly any Rick, a few ann d pieces, couple of nice Berrini trousers but no sizes.. overall not very impressed, their mens selection is surprisingly small.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• uparmoured
                • Sep 2007

I felt the same about L'E Tokyo, the feel of the whole place was a bit too endangered-species-lux with the tiger skin (with head) on the bench and the rack of full croc leather jackets. A few too many gaudy items lying around. Did you end up finding Lift in Daikanyama?
                FS: M.A+
                FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

• xcoldricex
                  • Sep 2006

yes... you must go to lift and lift etage.....

Comment

• croatoan
                    • Jul 2007

[quote user="mike lowrey"]went to L'eclaireur in tokyo today, kind of dissapointing. they only had one jointed elbow leather on the racks, after asking I saw a pair of jointed trousers (a different fabric again I think?), a jointed white button-up (ROBOCOPPED) and a coat. kind of a mixed selection of random stuff, hardly any Rick, a few ann d pieces, couple of nice Berrini trousers but no sizes.. overall not very impressed, their mens selection is surprisingly small.[/quote]

It sounds like they had more out than when I went by a month ago. The selection was really disappointing overall.. Lift had a nice selection of CCP, though, and 'ol Barneys in Shinjuku probably had the most pieces of all that I saw.

edit: also, Kind in Shibuya has for sale an enormous CCP bag. I am pretty sure the bag has been posted in this thread at some point but right now I'm not finding any pictures of it..

Comment

• Avantster
                      ¤¤¤
                      • Sep 2006

agreed uparmoured, I felt the same when I went in Feb before the ccp shipment arrived. still, staff were very friendly and we had a nice chat about c.diem and ccp.

thanks for the report mike, did you notice if they had that dark grey reversed horse leather guidi bag sitting on the wall? I loved it but couldn't pull the trigger at that price ($2k+).

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• keyboardcowgirl
                        • Aug 2007

Just got back from Tokyo myself. For any of the girls interested, Lift Etage brought in about 3 pairs of CCP boots small sizes for women. They said they waited a year for it to come. I bought 1 pair, so there are 2 left :)

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="keyboardcowgirl"]Just got back from Tokyo myself. For any of the girls interested, Lift Etage brought in about 3 pairs of CCP boots small sizes for women. They said they waited a year for it to come. I bought 1 pair, so there are 2 left :)
                          [/quote]

uh... hello! post photos!!!!! [86]

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

[quote user="Avantster"] thanks for the report mike, did you notice if they had that dark grey reversed horse leather guidi bag sitting on the wall? I loved it but couldn't pull the trigger at that price ($2k+).
                            [/quote]

yea there was a guidi bag, probably the same one. looked really nice!

by the way, I went to Isetan and almost went nuts because of the SA's. the sales people in the womens department seem to chant something which in my very basic japanese understanding is not a regular greeting? probably means something like may I help you but the weird thing is that they dont necessarily say it to you, they just throw it around even when there are no customers, which frankly makes them look like lunatics [:|]

Barney's definately had a bigger selection of Poell, mostly trousers and blazers though which I didnt particularly like because of the superheavy fabric. they had loads of the double buckle belts in several colors, those look really cool but I cant imagine it being very functional. Barneys also had some LUC and a couple of shirts from possibly Avantindietro.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• keyboardcowgirl
                              • Aug 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

[quote user="keyboardcowgirl"]Just got back from Tokyo myself. For any of the girls interested, Lift Etage brought in about 3 pairs of CCP boots small sizes for women. They said they waited a year for it to come. I bought 1 pair, so there are 2 left :)
                              [/quote]

uh... hello! post photos!!!!! [86]

[/quote]

Here is the pic. Havent even managed to take the tags off yet lol. Size is a 37 and the inside has 02 on it. The tag has 02 out of 03. I might have bought the 2nd pair and maybe there is only 1 pair left in this case.

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

I never understood why more places don't carry CCP for women, I think it looks fantastic! (Basing this on the older collections...)

keyboardgirl- I really want to see how you wear those! Congrats on the boots. 2 out of 3, that's nuts.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎