• Nov 2007

Re: Carol Christian Poell

seized by customs agents

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• kira
      • Mar 2008

sometimes when reading this thread it seems like it is all in code, but somehow i manage to understand it [79]

glitter, tape, razors, rubber band, eagles that will not land, customs agents...sounds like one crazy party [74]

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

carol is a master of suspense.
        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• buratino
          • Feb 2007

i didn*t see them in person, but i see them at DE for the second day. the high version with the diag rubber with moc sole

the shine seems to be 67-68,3%?(like the samemodel in black with the same sole)

Comment

• AX-OV
            • Feb 2008

[quote user="lll"]

some more pics and explaination on tanning horsehide here..

http://www.buzzricksons.jp/detail.html

Leather tanning is the process whereby raw?Hides?or skins are convertedinto?Leather?through a chemical reaction between the tannins and theraw hides. There exist two common methods of tanning, respectivelyreferred to as ?Chrome? and ?Vegetable?tanning. Chrome tanning is themost common method today, which is based on the reaction between thehide and chromium sulfate. Chrome-tanned leather has a tendency to besofter and more pliable to the touch, stable in water, and less timeconsumptive than vegetable tanning. Vegetable tanning, on the otherhand, is the oldest of any tanning method, and results from a reactionbetween the collagen fibers in the hides and tannins extracted fromspecific tree bark. Leather tanned in this vegetable process is verystrong and typically used for heavy-duty applications and the soles ofshoes. After our continuous studies and analyses, we learned that?vegetable tanning?was the method utilized to generate most of theleather employed in the production of vintage A-2's. The totalvegetable-tanning process requires over three months to yield afinished hide, with the ultimate result being a very distinctiveleather surface once the completed garment is worn for a long period oftime.

[/quote]

Its kind of funny that developing Horse hide is Cheaper than Lamb, Goat, and some Cow...Believe it or not..

Comment

• Boki
              • May 2008

if your talking about the new perferated white shoes, no they are not shiny, seen them a few times and they just look like a plaster white, sorta rough.

Comment

• Diego
                • Aug 2007

I'll hunt those white derbys.

Comment

• dynamo
                  • Mar 2008

CCP dropped at A at around 3pm earlier today...

Comment

• kira
                    • Mar 2008

Men, Unsheathe your swords! Unsheathe your swords!
                    Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• DHC
                      • Jul 2007

Maxfield got the second part of their shipment a couple of days ago. Those blasted rubber band boots have already sold out. WTF?
                      Originally posted by Faust
                      fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• threeve
                        • Jun 2008

for the record, the size 10 really does fit a 44, or US 11. not sure what all the fuss is about with this weird sizing, they were right on the mark for me. and to answer an earlier question, the white shoes are not shiny, and not terribly white either. like the color of milk, maybe.

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

[quote user="threeve"]for the record, the size 10 really does fit a 44, or US 11. not sure what all the fuss is about with this weird sizing, they were right on the mark for me. and to answer an earlier question, the white shoes are not shiny, and not terribly white either. like the color of milk, maybe.[/quote]

for the record you got lucky -- the boots don't fit a collective, they fit individually.

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

[quote user="dynamo"]CCP dropped at A at around 3pm earlier today...
                            [/quote]

so i picked up the only 9 in the grey derbys.

the invisible seam pants are beyond amazing. they are a mini J pant!! for a suit this is incredible. they are super tight, i originally thought that a 48 was the right size but they had pre sold it (everyone knows who is taking one of them) but actually the 46 fit spot on. a's ac was broken so the sweat and the heat in the 100 degree store made the pants stick like hell. so yes they are twisted suit pants with a reverse button fly and the seam is made up of super strong nylon thread that is place every couple of cm. when i sit down and cross my legs you can see the flesh on my legs through the twisted seam.

the material is 50 cotton/50 poly and it is quite nice. its nothing like the glitter suit, the invisible suit is a beast all its own and its show carol at the top of his game. no one can touch him. i can only wait for the suit jacket which i hope will have twisted arms.

the vest w/ lining waterproof jacket also arrived. this is brilliant. and i would get it if ever i journey into the rainforest. the leather vest is beautiful. i will allow aka to fill in the rest. ccp has blown everybody away. we are witnessing genius in a level of art not yet touched in the realm of fashion.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                              • Nov 2007

My new HG: white kangaroo leather perforated jacket
                              LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

[quote user="DHC"]Maxfield got the second part of their shipment a couple of days ago. Those blasted rubber band boots have already sold out. WTF?
                                [/quote]

srlsy? wtf?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎