X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheNotoriousT
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
    I reckon you'd be pretty miserable if you'd been object dyed.

Seriously WTF is Poell on? I thought 1600 euro jeans were stupid enough, but that was before I head about the object dyed horse.
    Not that crazy for his standards imo.
    He must have skinned and object dyed hundreds of horses for boots, sneaks, jackets and derbies till today.
    "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

I doubt pictures were allowed at that event. Some SZers were there though - maybe they can give a verbal account.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

In this age of smartphones, someone must have snagged a photo :)

Off to search in Japanese blogs....
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by bonejelly View Post
          gotcha. i was in fact referring to the white ones on display. thanks.
          Yep, those are the white ones from a few years ago.

An Atelier client had attempted to shrink them via boiling water and ended up hardening them to the point that they became rock hard and unwearable... gave them back to A after that.
          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Ilie
            • May 2008

Comment

• Aleks
              • Feb 2009

horsey
              and friends

Comment

• Peasant
                • Jul 2009

Wow...hell yeah. Thanks. Horse looks craze...

Comment

• bonejelly
                  • Jul 2008

wow. note the rubber dipped l.p. hanging up as well.

Comment

• lazyguru
                    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
                    these are the 2010/11 i am talking about with the airmax 95 sole - surely you haven't got these?

So will these trainers be coming to a retailer this year or next?
                    I have been waiting with bated breath to get my hands on these bad boys! Really feeling what seems like extra height on the sole and the dip actions limited to the sole and not toe cap of the shoe

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

they are current season, but depends on whether or not a retailer ordered this style, and when. I imagine most stores will put in a couple of orders throughout the year.
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• lazyguru
                        • Jun 2008

cheers Lowrey! I was hoping they would have cropped up by now have you seen a pair in person by chance?
                        would love to get an insight into the differences between the old and the new.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

I've seen them and they were too bulky for my taste, the sole and titanium panel are too much considering they're not exactly discreet to begin with. haven't come across any stores that would have them.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• seenmy
                            • May 2009

from what I understand there are waves of production at ccp,so they will go about making a batch of things at a time the last wave was the jeans which delivered a few weeks ago along with the first new footwear,I imagine the next batch of of stuff will hit retailers in 3-4 weeks based on this cycle, of course this also is dependant on what a retailer has ordered,Im excited to see the new sneaker shapes as last seasons were so good to me.

Comment

• AENAON
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by seenmy View Post
                              from what I understand there are waves of production at ccp,so they will go about making a batch of things at a time the last wave was the jeans which delivered a few weeks ago along with the first new footwear,I imagine the next batch of of stuff will hit retailers in 3-4 weeks based on this cycle, of course this also is dependant on what a retailer has ordered,Im excited to see the new sneaker shapes as last seasons were so good to me.
                              I think CCP is producing them in such a way (some ''difficult'' and less sellable pieces in the beginning e.x. trousers) and leave the most demanded ones for later. In this way, keeping us waiting, he creates a ''suspense effect'' while he manages to attract attention to other corners of his 2010 collection/
                              Last edited by AENAON; 04-23-2011, 01:57 AM.

Comment

• seenmy
                                • May 2009

I wouldnt really say that,all of the toughest stuff I have seen form this collection is still to be released I think if anything in the deliveries to date it has been the basic elements of the collection, the real meat is still to come.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎