X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fade to Black
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
    Rick doesn't try and assert his power over you from the cradle to the grave, he just emboldens you with his power in a clean transaction, a generous exchange.
    this is the way it should be
    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• nictan
      • Jul 2009

I dont have the jacket, but at first glance, the font of "Rick Owens" looks wayyy off. Its like "Rick Owens'' in BOLD

Originally posted by mononon View Post
      obviously these are fake, but i am curious if the sellers are using genuine / authentic pictures or are fakes this legit nowadays?

reason i am asking is i own this same jacket (authentic of course), and from the pics, you can't tell a darn difference!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rick-style-funne...item6b1afd8a72

Comment

• mononon
        • Sep 2009

mine also has the Rick Owens signature just like in that tag too...
        calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• mrbeuys
          • May 2008

Trying to figure out how my wife thinks her Rick wedges are the most comfortable shoes ever. Yes, I just got mine and I have a newfound respect for the female sense of balance... which I am clearly missing.
          Along with any kind of feeling in my toes.
          Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• if you have never worn heels before i suggest you let your wife teach you. walk around a little bit at home every day for a week. straighten your back and push your hips forward ever so gently, tightening your butt. that's how I do it at least. looks natural if you do it relaxed. they're very well constructed for being 11 cm high. fills out the arch perfectly fine.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
              Trying to figure out how my wife thinks her Rick wedges are the most comfortable shoes ever. Yes, I just got mine and I have a newfound respect for the female sense of balance... which I am clearly missing.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sargon97
                • Jan 2009

Anyone who has seen the oiled calf stooges at RO NYC in person can tell me it the leather is the same thickness as the AW09 jackets (e.g. bauhaus), somehow in the gallery it does not look that thick.

Also while I'm at it how does it fit around the waist. I don't know if I'm the only ones but Ricks jackets tend to fit me tight around the waist (as they are generally on the longer side of leather jacket cuts), so either I pull it down or let it ride up over the waist where it becomes lose and bunched creating beer belly effect it I don't stand with perfect posture.

Comment

• mononon
                  • Sep 2009

waist is very slim, and the leather is very heavy duty and thick.
                  calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• Chant
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                    So, you got them in time.
                    What amazed me when I tried them on is that the heel is so thin, which is dangerous for these absolute beginners that men are.
                    Now, you've to stick to your promise.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                      • Oct 2009

Somehow I regret selling my Stooges leather earlier this year.
                      Would love to see a pic of the oiled calf version.
                      Anybody?!?
                      "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• BSR
                        • Aug 2008

agreed
                        we want a pnod pic for NYE
                        pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                        Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                          • May 2008

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                          So, you got them in time.
                          Yes, was going to write to you. Perfect!!

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                          Now, you've to stick to your promise.
                          I am wearing them right now. And it's snowing outside. And I am going to a meeting. Pics to follow if I make it back.
                          Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

/\ too awesome.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cjbreed
                              • Feb 2009

ahhh to work in an industry where wedge heeled boots on men is acceptable business attire
                              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• empaulio
                                • Mar 2009

I've also been thinking alot about the wedges, I think what did it for me was the womens boots for fw, due to the very high incline of the shoes the soles are tiny.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎