• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chant
    Banned
    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by BSR View Post
    yeah, differential calculus or computable functions are classic examples of this phenomenon. I kind of remember that simultaneous discoveries have a technical name, but can't find it anymore...
    Charles Darwin / Alfred Russel Wallace

Comment

• kunk75
      Banned
      • May 2008

i believe it was actually charles durning/william foster wallace

Comment

• t-bone
        • Dec 2009

Definitely into it. Excited to see some more normal shoulders on the tailored pieces, maybe I can finally fit into a blazer reasonably. Also loving the play with vertical proportions in the layering and lengths.

Comment

• kucejoe
          • Sep 2006

As someone who is not usually an RO fan I must say this is great. The added structure and refinement bring something new (in feel at least IMO) to the table (while still - as evidenced by the responses in this thread already - pleasing the old fans).
          Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

• seenmy
            • May 2009

if anyone knows where i might be able to download the show music from today please let me know,I love how simplistic his show set up is,theres no fuss its raw and really powerfull,my favorite bit is the minutes of suspense leading up to the show the noise of the scilence and then the music starts,you leave a rick show with an experience

Comment

• seenmy
              • May 2009

no idea who did it,maybe one of the other sz attendees got some show notes which might have credited the music,I dont know enough about music to say who it was mixxed by,the show music is always good i think,its so loud that it just rattles through your body

Comment

• mrbeuys
                • May 2008

Was basically just a mix of late 80s/90s rave with some mean saw bass under it. Awesome.
                seenmy, sorry I didn't say hi.
                Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• seenmy
                  • May 2009

yeah thats the jist of the music,its how loud it is with the bass that makes it for sure in the bunker location,I think on my laptop it would be less inspring but good for the memory,

I think the collection was stronger than summer but that to me was always expected the sharper tailoring was nice and the overall shape on the models maybe a little less kooky for want of a better word,I liked the hair too

Comment

• upsilonkng
                    • May 2010

is there video somewhere? dying to see it in motion. thanks for the help

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

this is a bit confusing, could we have the discussion on this particular collection in one thread? now its pretty equally divided between two for some reason..
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• resonaut
                        • Nov 2010

Does anyone have more info on what this book is? It's up for pre order on Amazon with an October release date. Couldn't find any info on Rizzoli website.

Comment

• eat me
                          • May 2009

^ I'd like to know too. The publishers website doesn't even have it in their database. Still, October is such a long time to wait :/

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

I will find out and let you know soon.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• officially pissed off. a pair of cotton socks for 110 pounds!??!??!??!??!?

idiots. everyone is an idiot. the world is gonna blow.

Comment

• ES3K
                                • Oct 2008

/\ at least they are not "dry clean only". You are allowed to hand wash them

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎