Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MoFiya
    • Sep 2007

On the dazeddigital homepage SHYE_POSER posted is actually a picture of Damir wearing a leather... might be it? I hope not... collarless leather is not my cup of tea...
    Last edited by MoFiya; 07-17-2010, 01:41 PM. Reason: what a facepalm..
    I have dreams of orca whales and owls
    But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• MikeN
      • Nov 2007

that's a photo of damir...

Comment

• metin
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Faye View Post
        I'm really eager to see the leathers. If you still remember them, would you be so kind to describe us the fitting/color/texture please? :)
        One leather each for men and women. Both goatskin, I believe. Women's is a trench with drawstrings. Very lightweight and looked good both fitted and kind of loose. Men's is a bomber, but it wasn't the most spectacular looking; rather mundane, really. Both were shown in black, but I don't recall if they were available in other colors.

Comment

• Lumina
          • Dec 2009

I'm not sure if this is very practical (is it really a bag ? ) but I like the look of it !

Comment

• metin
            • Dec 2008

The bag's underneath the sliced leather. It's a perfectly usable pouch and has the added bonus of being worn like a sling/necklace/whatever. I think it's a rather smart idea.

Comment

• Lumina
              • Dec 2009

Thanks for the details ! The idea of wearing it like a necklace is very interesting.
              I keep it in my mental wishlist

Comment

• shima
                • Jan 2009

Some new photos of the collection:

And for Lumina, an example of the bag being used as a necklace. :)

Last week amongst hectic schedule of Berlin Fashion Week, Damir Doma found time to present his new S/S11 “Silent” collection. In conjunct...

Comment

• metin
                  • Dec 2008

It's a real shame that the footwear was so uninteresting. I thought the fall sneakers were really great, given the price point, but the spring ones were simple to the point of not seeming worth the money. That said, the collection as a whole is developing a little more and I feel like it's becoming more than "Damir Doma LITE".

Comment

• hwai333
                    • Jul 2010

how come forward still haven't recieved the fall shipment yet ?

Comment

• t-bone
                      • Dec 2009

I had asked previously and they said they weren't getting additional SILENT shipments until January, so ????

Comment

• GhostInTheShell
                        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Dawn
                        Forward's approximate arrivals are always far off. It's better to keep checking the site regularly. And I guess you don't have to wait until January because they just got their shipment in.
                        The basicT gone so fast, only some XL left....

Comment

• syed
                          • Sep 2010

Pricing on oki-ni and LN-CC sucks compared to Forward

Oh well, I'm saving up my pennies for one of the Sakuma sweaters!

Edit: Actually, does anybody know whether I would have to pay customs extra if I were to do an international order on Forward?
                          "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• CUTUP
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by syed View Post
                            Pricing on oki-ni and LN-CC sucks compared to Forward

Oh well, I'm saving up my pennies for one of the Sakuma sweaters!

Edit: Actually, does anybody know whether I would have to pay customs extra if I were to do an international order on Forward?
                            Not to my knowledge, no

I dropped you a pm with further information by the way
                            Originally posted by marco-von
                            this all hurts my brain more than child birth hurts vagina's.

Comment

• Eye
                              • Jan 2010

I already made 1 order to forward and paid the customs, but i was aware this would happen.
                              You might have luck since customs does not check every package but on a 250$ declared value i paid 40euros customs.
                              WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• headpower
                                • Aug 2009

the basics sold out fast, anyone know if you can request a special order?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎