Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kuugaia
    • Feb 2010

I think no matter what, any form of 'eco-friendly' is a positive attribute to all consumers. But I would argue that the best push for sustainability is educating the masses to seriously prefer and choose eco goods over any alternatives. However this will not happen...not for a long time at least. More to say but I'm going off into a tangent.

Bottom-line: Yes I really liked the fact that Silent used organic materials, but will this change of business direction stop me from buying it? No. As long as the shit is still good, I will still buy it. Admittedly (and shamefully) I'm not as eco-conscious in my buying habits as I want to be. I do think the small steps are very important, and that everybody should do their part towards a more sustainable future, but somehow that gets lost for me when choosing between which jawns make me look more awesumz.
    Last edited by kuugaia; 10-18-2011, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Ahimsa
      Vegan Police
      • Sep 2011

I was actually wondering whether or not it was still organic so thanks for clearing that up! Although it will stop me from purchasing anything new from them, one can always buy their old organic pieces secondhand I suppose.
      StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎