Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raddy
    • Oct 2008

Saw a decent buy of this @ Lift Position -- I found the sizing to be very generous. Smalls fit me well, and I'm typically a 48/50, the shoulders and arms are quite generous, moreso than DD. (So I'd recommend sizing down)
    Looking for CCP Rain in 50, IS/MA+ loose trousers (IS S/S10!!)

Comment

• Monty76
      • Sep 2006

Really? I found the opposite. Ordered a large tee from Forward and it fits a size smaller than my doma tees. But i guess the tees come in several cuts (oversize, slim, etc.) so that might be the difference.

This might be old news but antonioli has Silent up. Didnt realize it till recently

Comment

• May 2007

I picked up some of the slim fit tees and sleeveless tanks from Seven and oki-ni. The sizing on oki-ni seems accurate (the sleeveless are cut a bit bigger than the tees in the chest). I'm a muscular 50 and got the sleeveless in medium and the t-shirts in large.

Comment

• durbanhawk
          • Feb 2009

Got crew t shirt on now. Sizing is right on as far as im concerned. Always trying different basics that " compete" w ricks. Got black and grey, the grey is really nice tone. Stretchy and little "clingy" which i like. Obviously dont compare to some other basics out there, but quite close. The odyn vovk curved seam tee is my new favorite. Im tall and medium build sz 50 and large silent is perfect. To bad i missed the grey hoodie on oki ni in large, woulda gave it a try.

Comment

• xeraphim
            • Nov 2008

durbanhawk, the hoodies are still available in all sizes, no? at least it seemed like it when i checked awhile ago.

Comment

• durbanhawk
              • Feb 2009

Thanks, just might jump on it. The color( light grey) is great. Oh yeah, anyone considering the tees, give it a shot, great weight and
              feel .

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Saw some stuff at Seven in NYC today. It's... basic.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Bubu
                  • May 2008

how do the sleeveless t work? i'm a regular 46.. xs or s?
                  Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Comment

• Fry Chicken
                    • Oct 2009

Forward cancelled most of my pre-orders saying this:

We are terribly sorry that this has happened. If on the off chance it does arrive late, we will still notify you by email that it has arrived. Please know that we do our best to insure that preorders arrive as promised. Unfortunately, many designers will tell us they have something in stock, take our order, and then simply never ship, either because the item was never in stock, or because it shipped it to another store. Occasionally there can be an error on our side as well, especially if the item arrives under a different item number than is in our system (but this is rare).
                    Anyone had the same experience?

Comment

• xeraphim
                      • Nov 2008

didn't have any issues with my pre-orders, was shipped out a few days back.

Comment

• destay
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Fry Chicken View Post
                        Forward cancelled most of my pre-orders saying this:

Anyone had the same experience?
                        yeah, mine cancelled too. they told me to place special order, now waiting 3-10 days for response.

Comment

• Chant
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2008

Comment

• Ives927
                            • Jun 2009

I just can't justify purchasing anything. They are way too basic and simple for my taste, imo.

Comment

• beardown
                              rekoner
                              • Feb 2009

How do 'basics' get too 'basic?' I have some stuff and this is what I like about it: the production is great as far as detailing and quality of construction, the fit is good for my frame and the materials are all top notch.
                              I got a pair of the drop crotch pants for under $100 shipped 2-day air and I have a feeling these will be my go-to summer pants.

Basics are meant to be basic. And in my opinion, the simpler, the better as long as they're made well out of good material. I don't think it's meant to be a line where you build an entire wardrobe out of the pieces. That's the thing...they fit in well with just about everything else I own as far as color and textures.

In terms of comparing cost and quality, I think the line does what it's supposed to do..it fills in the wardrobe blanks fairly cheaply with stuff that works with other labels and doesn't have to be dry cleaned or hand washed every time you want to wear it.
                              Originally posted by mizzar
                              Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by beardown View Post

I don't think it's meant to be a line where you build an entire wardrobe out of the pieces.
                                Even this I don't see what's so wrong with. The basics here appear to me as more workable into a hypothetical practical, tasteful pared-down wardrobe in its entirety than, say, doing the whole Rick sportswear shtick for one closet.
                                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎