Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nellytheelephant
    • Mar 2008

I'm looking to get some CCP from Lazzari and was wondering if I'd have to pay customs (as I'm based in the UK, EU Zone). I did email Lazzari directly to ask but haven't heard anything. Are they normally good to deal with?

Comment

• dan.de
      • Jan 2009

inside the eu you dont have to pay any customs. dont know about lazarris service though

Comment

• nellytheelephant
        • Mar 2008

Thanks.

Originally posted by dan.de View Post
        inside the eu you dont have to pay any customs. dont know about lazarris service though

Comment

• May 2007

I've ordered from them a few times and have had friends who've ordered from them in the past few weeks and we've both been happy. They also speak english and are very friendly on the phone I've been told.

Originally posted by nellytheelephant View Post
          I'm looking to get some CCP from Lazzari and was wondering if I'd have to pay customs (as I'm based in the UK, EU Zone). I did email Lazzari directly to ask but haven't heard anything. Are they normally good to deal with?

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

Shipping/customs is added in to the total price.
            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• nellytheelephant
              • Mar 2008

Think I'll go ahead and order then. Thanks for your advice.

Originally posted by Casius View Post
              Shipping/customs is added in to the total price.
              Originally posted by image View Post
              I've ordered from them a few times and have had friends who've ordered from them in the past few weeks and we've both been happy. They also speak english and are very friendly on the phone I've been told.

Comment

• Monty76
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by nellytheelephant View Post
                You probably just caught them over the easter holiday so its taking awhile to reply. Usually they reply within 24 hours.

Comment

• bestial
                  • Jun 2008

As long as both you and the store are based within EU there's no customs. You'll probably pay italian VAT though, if that's not already included in the price.

Comment

• rorschach
                    • Sep 2008

if i order something from IT (merchant: LVRoma) to the US (NYC) what kind of charges / customs charge should I expect to be hit with? i will probably pay for expediated delivery (air) to NYC. is 20% a low guesstimate?

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

Mine have never exceeded 10%. Just got my Guidi's and paid $36.

Comment

• grapz
                        • Sep 2008

Does anyone know how Eastern Market handles international orders? Will i get a huge custom fee for ordering something worth 500 $ USD?

Comment

• Who?
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by rorschach View Post
                          if i order something from IT (merchant: LVRoma) to the US (NYC) what kind of charges / customs charge should I expect to be hit with? i will probably pay for expediated delivery (air) to NYC. is 20% a low guesstimate?
                          I got hit with a 31% customs fee when ordering from LVR. I bought a sweater on sale and got charged 31% of the full retail price... so after all was said and done I paid 1% over retail.
                          WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• fadetogrey
                            • Apr 2009

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but has anyone from Canada ordered from thecorner.com? I want to place an order, but Canada isn't shown as a choice, which I find strange. I tried emailing and I got a computer generated response (thanks, response-bot )

Comment

• rorschach
                              • Sep 2008

ok, thanks. cas - was your order from LVR, or another IT retailer?

I guess I'm going to estimate 25% of full retail (pre vat) and see if i wanna spend my unexpected refund in the EU. :)

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

Mine was from another IT retailer. Never ordered from LVR before.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎