Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retailers and their customer service - good and bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • magic
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by newp View Post
    Got LUC shorts from Darklands (nagnagnag) with one button missing. There is 1 spare button attached to the label, but it's still one button missing... What do you think, is it worth trying to... I don't know. Asking for one spare button, haha?
    You might not get the exact same button I guess. If you really need one just pm me
    Focusing on object details

Comment

• newp
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by magic View Post
      You might not get the exact same button I guess. If you really need one just pm me
      Well it's nice steel heavy button. Thanks for the offer, maybe if something happens with my spare button I will ask you to add it to my next purchase from you which is inevitably going to happen :)

Comment

• magic
        • Feb 2009

Sure mate. And of course its FOC.
        Focusing on object details

Comment

• ibringdoom98
          • May 2013

Has anyone dealt with L'Etranger in Tel-Aviv? I only came across a brief review from diorowen here on SZ, but would like to know if any others had dealings with them. I've sent some e-mails to them regarding their currency conversion during checkout, but haven't had any replies in two days.

Comment

• schemedream
            • Jan 2013

Just got back from the archive. Arthur and his staff continually amaze me with their kindness, knowledge, suggestions, and overall warmth. Always happy when I go in and even happier when I leave. Fuck yes!

Comment

• cremaster
              • Jan 2010

This is shout out to Zam for his unbelievable service.
              I had an important event to attend, needing a suit, and Zam delivered above and beyond what I could of ever expected.
              Time was critical and somehow Zam delivered. All this and he had Paris to deal with.
              My warmest gratitude to you and your staff for your generosity and care.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                I did not know that - otherfashion.org sounds better :-)
                Nowadays I believe .edu is one of the only truly restricted domain names... though there are non-higher education websites with .edu just because they were grandfathered in.

I think .xxx is one of the newer restricted domain names, but it's in a weird official/unofficial landscape.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

So, my first experience with Ssense was good. Two business days processing is fine considering they probably got hammered at the final marked down. Very fast shipping via Canada Post - faster than they promised (actually, that might not be a good thing considering I was walking out the door when the mailman rang the bell). Packaging is basic, but I am not the one to get hung up on such details. All in all I'm satisfied, no complaints.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• delicious_not
                    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by nvsnli View Post
                    So many bad experiences past page or two so i would like to give good rep for Salvio at http://www.singolare.org/.

They shipped my products super fast, i had to change an item and even if it was an sale item Salvio agreed to change it to different size.

Replying emails fast, keeping me updated with the order progress, everything was great.

10/10 for Singolare.org and Salvio
                    did you contact them using the "contact us" page?

it's been more than 2 days since i paid via paypal for the order... not even a confirmation e-mail (if there should be one). also, no reply from them about the status of my order after i wrote them an e-mail myself.

Comment

• Law
                      • Dec 2013

Great experience with SZ affiliate Project 314. Ordered some RO's Basket Swinger shorts, arrived in less than a week an no tax

Comment

• woupes
                        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Law View Post
                        Great experience with SZ affiliate Project 314. Ordered some RO's Basket Swinger shorts, arrived in less than a week an no tax
                        Arrived in the US?

Comment

• nvsnli
                          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by delicious_not View Post
                          did you contact them using the "contact us" page?

it's been more than 2 days since i paid via paypal for the order... not even a confirmation e-mail (if there should be one). also, no reply from them about the status of my order after i wrote them an e-mail myself.
                          I used their info@singolare.it email.

Comment

• Merc
                            • Dec 2013

I've had a very good experience with Antonioli.

Free express shipping and returns and very good, fast and friendly customer service (email). Too bad the shoes didn't fit.

Comment

• bukka
                              • Sep 2011

Great experience with VTB
                              Last edited by bukka; 07-17-2014, 04:10 PM.
                              Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• unwashed
                                • Dec 2008

Ssense...Great and prompt customer service. Ordered items on different days and asked if shipping could be combined with refund of shipping costs. Was no problem.

Serie Noire...Also great customer service. Cancelled an order and received my money back quickly
                                Grailed link

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎