Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retailers and their customer service - good and bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Just one of those days yea
    just one of those days
    Last edited by zamb; 07-17-2014, 04:14 PM.
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

/\ what he said.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Ordered something from the Corner two days ago, and it has not been shipped yet. Can't say I'm a fan. I doubt they do some astounding volume of orders...
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• unwashed
          • Dec 2008

Also ordered from the Corner and had to wait 2 days for items to be sent.
          After being sent, received items very fast. Packaging was on point (individually hand wrapped items) and also their return procedure seems very customer friendly containing an already printed out returnsticker with clear instructions for free returns (pick up at the time and place you choose). Should be part of this Yoox logistic company? Read somewhere about it here that it was really high tech.
          Grailed link

Comment

• gawkrodger
            • Jun 2013

Keep in mind with any Yoox operations as well, they block your account if your return more than a certain number of orders.

Given how poor sizing info + fit pics are on yoox, Thecorner etc it really does strike me as a ridiculous policy

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by unwashed View Post
              After being sent, received items very fast. Packaging was on point (individually hand wrapped items) and also their return procedure seems very customer friendly containing an already printed out returnsticker with clear instructions for free returns (pick up at the time and place you choose). Should be part of this Yoox logistic company? Read somewhere about it here that it was really high tech.
              Yes, but I figure they should be somehow differentiated, especially in terms of customer service, and especially when they do charge for shipping.

Anyway, maybe I am bitching too much, but this does make a case for shopping in a physical store. I bought a tee and I want to wear it NOW, because it's damn hot and I need a new tee.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• 550BC
                • Jan 2013

Had a good experience with Vrients.com, solid communication and received in 2 working days. UPS Pick Up Service included when you want to return your product.
                a fish out of water dies

Comment

• bukka
                  • Sep 2011

Really great service with Brownsfashion.com, had some trouble with the delivery because UPS but they were prompt to find a solution.
                  Same goes for ssense.com, got my jeans in less than a week, really fast considering their massive sale.
                  Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Oh, Browns, it still exists?!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bukka
                      • Sep 2011

I actually check if they were still carrying some "sz" brands before posting here haha
                      Got my favorite gosha sweat at -70%
                      Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• Fuuma
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by bukka View Post
                        I actually check if they were still carrying some "sz" brands before posting here haha
                        Got my favorite gosha sweat at -70%
                        Yeah, probably got the same one during the sale, wearing it now.
                        Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Law
                          • Dec 2013

Good experience with Serie- Noire in France. Got a BBS leather shirt at 50% off, but the best part was that they reserved it for me for a week before I purchased it. Prompt and good communication too.

Comment

• Law
                            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            Yes, but I figure they should be somehow differentiated, especially in terms of customer service, and especially when they do charge for shipping.
                            At least it was only 2 days, I've only ordered from The Corner once and my package didn't ship for almost a full week.

Comment

• 550BC
                              • Jan 2013

Experienced that too with Serie Noire last season, one of the best service I had
                              a fish out of water dies

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                Ordered something from the Corner two days ago, and it has not been shipped yet
                                Originally posted by unwashed View Post
                                Thats weird, the 3-4 times I've purchased I recall every time the order has shipped the following day. Recently made an order late at night and it shipped the next afternoon. I was going to sugget maybe it depends on destination, but unwashed is in EU too. Maybe I've just been lucky.
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎