Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • casem
    • Sep 2006

I've been wanting to buy this since it came out but wasn't sure if it was too weird. Finally pulled the trigger and I'm so glad I did. The initial pungent "tape/paper" smell wears off fairly quickly and it's really a lovely perfume that's interesting without being off putting. As the more synthetic elements recede I get a warm but fresh kind of floral/leather underpinned with slightly subversive plastic (potentially bringing to mind someone's bondage chamber on a spring day). After several hours the leather seems to recede and I'm left with mostly a fresh but still strange floral. It's really an addictive fragrance, sexy without being in your face but also fresh and clean for summer, I highly recommend it!
    music

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

I also like this one. I admire your sense of smell, nothing seems to stay on my skin after 10 minutes or I simply don't smell it.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• keilani
        • Jan 2012

I just picked up ENCRE NOIRE By Lalique and it's amazing guys. You guys should really look into it because I bought 100ml for only $50.00!! The bottle and wooden cap is amazing.

Comment

• endersgame
          • Aug 2009

^^ that new cdg smells like scented stationary for little girls. or those scented erasers...

Comment

• Lucky5thAvenue
            • Apr 2013

I love Etro on men, and all their scents are unisex, so my husband and I share them. As with all fragrance, they smell different on everyone based on your body chemistry, but my faves on him are "Pegaso" & "Ambra." Also, I love mixing and there is a nice Amber & Sandalwood fragrance oil at Whole Foods by Kuumba Made... Rolling on a bit of that will add warmth & musk to anything that may feel overly sweet or floral that day. It's actually delicious all on its own too. A good-smelling man compensates for a surprising number of inadequacies, albeit temporarily.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Lucky5thAvenue View Post
              I love Etro on men, and all their scents are unisex, so my husband and I share them. As with all fragrance, they smell different on everyone based on your body chemistry, but my faves on him are "Pegaso" & "Ambra." Also, I love mixing and there is a nice Amber & Sandalwood fragrance oil at Whole Foods by Kuumba Made... Rolling on a bit of that will add warmth & musk to anything that may feel overly sweet or floral that day. It's actually delicious all on its own too. A good-smelling man compensates for a surprising number of inadequacies, albeit temporarily.
              Awesome!
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Vanna
                • May 2008

I've been wearing L'arbre de la Connaissance for the past 2 weeks and have been really enjoying it.
                Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• juansolorzano
                  • Oct 2012

"dior homme"

The first time i met my father he gave me this fragrance...03/18/1996

Comment

• peerc
                    • Jan 2013

any opinions on Wonderwood by CDG?
                    Or recommendations on a similar, woody scent (perhaps cheaper :P )
                    thinking of picking it up!

Comment

• newp
                      • Feb 2013

The wonderwood is good, serves me as a perfect example of woody scent.
                      I thought it was considered cheap? 88 euro for 100 ml is a good deal.

Comment

• Dane
                        HAMMERTIME
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by juansolorzano View Post
                        "dior homme"

The first time i met my father he gave me this fragrance...03/18/1996
                        Dior Homme was released in 2005.
                        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2011

Stopped by Holt Renfrew today, and tried Creed Himalaya and its pretty amazing. Great summer scent, might end up picking up a bottle.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

/\ Don't invite Dane's wrath.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
                              HAMMERTIME
                              • Feb 2011

Seriously...why??

But if you are going to buy that swill, at least get it at Winners or Marshall's (where it belongs). Or save even more money and get some Axe, which is better quality.
                              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Castor
                                • Nov 2009

La Myrrhe, El Attarine, Boxeuses. Discuss.
                                Originally posted by DRRRK
                                The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎