X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nictan
    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by rudo View Post
    I probably shoulda been more clear with my question. I was asking how Muji T fits in general. I was looking at the ones at US online shop with basic colors. Need basic Ts. I'm a S-M, should I go with S or M...
    i think they fit pretty small, so probably go with M i suppose.

Comment

• nictan
      • Jul 2009

i get by in t-shirts every single day. thats the only thing you can wear over here without breaking out in sweat all over. kinda depressing sometimes when you see beautiful winterwear, but yet its not possible to buy and wear it, but yet again, looking at the prices of outers, i feel pretty fortunate sometimes though. ahhhhhh.

Comment

• magic
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by rudo View Post
        I probably shoulda been more clear with my question. I was asking how Muji T fits in general. I was looking at the ones at US online shop with basic colors. Need basic Ts. I'm a S-M, should I go with S or M...
        they are asian sizing so you may need to size up. they have measurement as well on the site.
        Focusing on object details

Comment

• the breaks
          • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
          Number (N)ine makes the best t-shirt in the world.
          Oh yeah I forgot about these.. I have like 5 now. I just wish they made more blank ones.
          Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
            Agreed. Best fit, best texture.. Wonder how the cashmere/silk blend will feel.. I just wish that Rick's basics (and lame basics in general) didn't stretch out quite so much, although I find that the rayon holds its shape better than the cotton versions.. Do many other people have this problem? I always have to hot soak my shirts after each wear, and must constantly pull the cuff away from my hand, lest I end up with wizard sleeves for the remainder of the day. Any suggestions?
            I usually just steam them on the hanger.

Comment

• Vikeid
              • Feb 2009

yeh, the ro silk/rayon tee's looks very good. good drape, sooft and not as see through as the cotton version. but i always have problems with clothes that have rayon in them. they get all.. i dont know the word in english but think of a coat with brushed cotton treatment or something, rayon tees looks the same after a while. and mine are not at all as soft after a couple of washes as it was in the beginning. prefer the cotton ones.

Comment

• dji
                • Feb 2008

pilled?

Comment

• sammywaslow
                  • Apr 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
                  pilled?
                  those little balls of 'fluff' that accumulate on the surface of a fabric - usually in areas prone to light friction (eg. inside of lower sleeves)

Comment

• sammywaslow
                    • Apr 2008

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
                    Agreed. Best fit, best texture.. Wonder how the cashmere/silk blend will feel.. I just wish that Rick's basics (and lame basics in general) didn't stretch out quite so much, although I find that the rayon holds its shape better than the cotton versions.. Do many other people have this problem? I always have to hot soak my shirts after each wear, and must constantly pull the cuff away from my hand, lest I end up with wizard sleeves for the remainder of the day. Any suggestions?
                    yes! Rick's fabric can be so light and tenuous that the mere act of adding a cuff to the sleeves can stretch/weigh them down. It's exacerbated whenever I engage in any form of physical exercise like, you know, walking.

Like most, I tend to wear another white long sleeved T (not Rick's) underneath then pull up the outer sleeves so that they're 'scrunched' at the upper arm. This and the act of the two fabrics clinging together can help slow down the transformation into wizard-being (but it tends to be a losing battle).

Comment

• homi
                      • Nov 2007

i really like uniqlo plain v-neck cotton tees.
                      they fit is perfect between classic and slim.
                      i like the look of lad tees and some doma stuff as well though i havent had the fortune to try any on
                      THIRD LOOKS : http://www.thirdlooks.com
                      Internet Fame http://www.internet-fame.com

Comment

• Peasant
                        • Jul 2009

BBS T's are excellent as far as fit and fabric. I've got a few cotton T's and the double layer, knit T. But, like Rick T's, they stretch out tremendously. Good thing his sizing runs very slim.

I hear a lot about Doma T's being really good. Still haven't owned one, though.

Comment

• KM80
                          • Mar 2008

I like the Doma tees that I've tried, especially the one with the double layer in the front.

I just took a few sheer drkshdw shirts to get slimmed down. I was sick of them stretching to dress like proportions after an hour of wear. they seem to work good once the tailor took them in, although they then have 2 extra seams which is kind of a shame, I'd rather they fit better though so I don't really mind.

Comment

• kuugaia
                            • Feb 2010

Recommend the Uniqlo +J tees. Slim fitting, decently lengthed, tapered sleeves, slanted side seams, raw sleeve hems and some surprisingly cool stitches.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Dear Uniqlo,

Just because it's Fall/Winter season does not mean that people don't wear short sleeve tees.

Love,
                              Faust
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kunk75
                                Banned
                                • May 2008

the aa viscose tees are my favorite inexpensive tees, far and away. they fit well, hold up well, are long enough to layer reasonably well.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎