X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

I have no idea. they have a black H&M label, and they are notably softer and a bit lighter than their regular tees.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• swami
      • Jul 2008

Thanks Lowrey, Will muster up my strength & brave the throngs of hipsters & tweens!
      I could do with a dozen basic t-shirts like that

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Bought two AA organic tees and very happy with them out of the box. Don't know how they'll hold up after a few washes, but I am glad to support sweatshop free labor, organic industry, and perverts.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Enaml
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          Bought two AA organic tees and very happy with them out of the box. Don't know how they'll hold up after a few washes, but I am glad to support sweatshop free labor, organic industry, and perverts.
          Dov Charney approves of this message.

How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• plasmoplas
            • Sep 2010

sweating an issue, but like cotton? use a blend

100% cotton clings too much when i sweat, and don't dry out as fast as something with poly/nylon in it. that's a scientific fact, btw; cotton takes more energy to evaporate the water it's absorbed.

Solution: I find that am. app. tri-blend shirts hold up pretty well in hot, weather. also, the tri-blends have a heather pattern, lending some subtle variation to it's color.

personal bonus: i have a tri-blend tank that's gotten heavy use at the gym for *years* with very very little piling, seams intact, and no smell. can't beat that.

(but yeah, charney is a creepy guy, whacha gonna do)

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

what is tri-blend?
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• michael_kard
                • Oct 2010

50% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon
                ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• syed
                  • Sep 2010

I'm still trying to find my perfect basic t-shirt. Being tall and skinny makes it harder than you would think. Uniqlo and Muji tees are too short and boxy (and the longsleeves are not long-sleeved enough!). AA tees seem to fit well, but I have serious issues giving them my money. COS is ok, but something about the arms feels a little odd. I just want a slim body, lightweight cotton or rayon, and a neckline in between a crew and a u-neck...if such a thing exists.
                  "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                    50% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon
                    half polyester? no, thanks.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by syed View Post
                      I'm still trying to find my perfect basic t-shirt. Being tall and skinny makes it harder than you would think. Uniqlo and Muji tees are too short and boxy (and the longsleeves are not long-sleeved enough!). AA tees seem to fit well, but I have serious issues giving them my money. COS is ok, but something about the arms feels a little odd. I just want a slim body, lightweight cotton or rayon, and a neckline in between a crew and a u-neck...if such a thing exists.
                      On the contrary, you should not! Forget hipster rep and pervy owner. This is sweatshop-free labor.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• syed
                        • Sep 2010

I know it's sweatshop-free, and that is something I will always try to go for (I no longer buy from H&M or Arcadia Group for that reason). But having read about Dov and the practices that go on, as well as the blatant sexualisation and degradation of women in their advertising, it is something I can't get behind. I know that probably sounds ridiculously conservative and naive, but it makes me really uncomfortable
                        "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

No, it's totally understandable.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Raw
                            • Oct 2009

Uniqlo actually do make some fairly long tees.

Comment

• syed
                              • Sep 2010

Unfortunately not long enough from what I've come across (either the packed t-shirts or the premium cotton...which I swear has gotten thinner and less well constructed as of late). My brother and I both buy basics from Uniqlo/Muji (I think both our wardrobes are about 40% from those stores ). We always find length an issue. Although I do have two lightweight cotton longsleeves I got from Uniqlo a while back (that I had never seen before or since) that had a back seam and slightly scooped neck that fit well. The UT t-shirts from a few years ago had a good length, but I don't wear print t-shirts anymore.

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                                • Jan 2007

Another vote for AA Tri-Blends. I'd usually never wear anything containing polyester, or any synthetic fiber really, because I hate the feel. But the tri-blend t-shirts are well cut, feel great, and work much better than basic cotton in hot temperatures. If it didn't say polyester on the tag, I wouldn't believe it.

one of mine is like 3 years old now and I've probably worn it around 100 times. It still looks good.
                                Originally posted by jogu
                                i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎