Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • miserableman
    • Dec 2009

I'm a 34 in DRKSHDW jeans, 33/34 in DIOR, would this equate to 4 or 5 in attachment jeans?

Comment

• cjbreed
      • Feb 2009

so for those of you that bought the oiled calf stooges biker from rick this season, did you go with your normal rick owens size? or did u size up because it fits small?
      dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• sshum88
        • Dec 2007

Not sure if there is such a thing as a 'normal' size but i bought the small and it fits snug but still allows for a bit of layering. I feel that the calf will stretch out perfectly over time.

I also have the FW08 high collar in medium and I can't wear it without some additional layers.

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
        so for those of you that bought the oiled calf stooges biker from rick this season, did you go with your normal rick owens size? or did u size up because it fits small?
        Originally posted by eat me
        If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• cjbreed
          • Feb 2009

thanks sshum. by "normal" i meant typical. like if you are generally small in Rick did u buy a small?

unfortunately (or fortunately) i came to my senses and realized i shouldn't even be thinking of buying a thing right now.
          Last edited by cjbreed; 12-29-2010, 06:57 PM.
          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• MoFiya
            • Sep 2007

What's with Devoa sizing? This one is a Sz.44 and I am true 46.... 100% Tasmania Wool. Experience with the piece?
            I have dreams of orca whales and owls
            But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• magic
              • Feb 2009

i am a 46 and i fits a size46 perfect. texture is rough and dry.
              Focusing on object details

Comment

• MoFiya
                • Sep 2007

Bummed... so a 44 should be too tight?
                But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• magic
                  • Feb 2009

i would say slim but not tight. i depends on how you want it to fit..

Comment

• MoFiya
                    • Sep 2007

Slim, not tight I think the model in the fit pic would have benefited from sizing down.
                    Is the fit of a 46 on you rather loose (like on the fit pic)?
                    But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• magic
                      • Feb 2009

exactly the length is quite long and the spiral seams on sleeve is the best part.

Comment

• Catfood
                        • Oct 2008

Could anyone give me a few pointers on Isaac Sellam sizing? If I'm usually a 46, XS in Demeulemeester, size 2 in most japanese stuff will an S in Sellam fit me?

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT View Post
                          Hey guys,
                          want to get an Ann D knit jacket / cardigan for the girl.
                          She normally wears a small in everything or a german (not french) 36.
                          The last size available is Ann D 38 (french size) which translates to a german 36 I assume.
                          Any help (fast if possible) is much appreciated.
                          Thanks
                          T
                          Hi T,

I'm assuming this is too late, but the fit would depend on the sweater/cardigan. If the cardigan is a wrap style, like the destroyed cardigan from FW10, you could get away with sizing up because she can style the cardigan in many different ways depending on how she wraps it, buttons it, belts it, etc. In cardigans that are lighter knit and/or evident shoulder seams (i.e. not raglan) you should try to get her size...I find sizing her sizing to be uneven - if anyone needs help with Ann D sizing for women, I can try to help...

MBD
                          "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                          It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                          My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• gnow
                            • Jun 2010

LUC anatomic wrong tension j-pants

Just want to check if the LUC anatomic wrong tension j-pants from FW 2010 (this pair: http://www.hlorenzo.com/#/mens-label...struction/11/1)
                            runs tts? Looking for a slim look. My main area of concern are the calves. Based on the measurements so far, it looks like it fits just right, but i have huge calves (16.5" circumference), and have no means of trying this pair on to see if it fits. Any input is greatly appreciated.

PS. for reference I'm a sz 2 in Julius denim (SS 2010 onwards), big 48/slim 50. Wondering if a a the LUC in sz 48 will fit.

Comment

• sshum88
                              • Dec 2007

I'm a MA+ 48 and tried these on in a 48. They are cut very tight below the knees, and I was never sure how they would feel walking around all day. There's another member who selling the same pair in black 48 in the classifieds and his main reason for selling is the fit around the calves.

Originally posted by gnow View Post
                              Based on the measurements so far, it looks like it fits just right, but i have huge calves (16.5" circumference), and have no means of trying this pair on to see if it fits. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Wondering if a a the LUC in sz 48 will fit.
                              Originally posted by eat me
                              If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• magic
                                • Feb 2009

the j-pant usually run tts on the waist. due to the heaviness of the fabric and anatomical fit it is very slim on the calves area.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎