X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stereophobic
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by gnow View Post
    Just want to check if the LUC anatomic wrong tension j-pants from FW 2010 (this pair: http://www.hlorenzo.com/#/mens-label...struction/11/1)
    runs tts? Looking for a slim look. My main area of concern are the calves. Based on the measurements so far, it looks like it fits just right, but i have huge calves (16.5" circumference), and have no means of trying this pair on to see if it fits. Any input is greatly appreciated.

PS. for reference I'm a sz 2 in Julius denim (SS 2010 onwards), big 48/slim 50. Wondering if a a the LUC in sz 48 will fit.
    I'm selling a black in size 48 in classifieds, waist isn't really TTS (it's more of a 46 but it will stretch to slim 48) but 16.5" calves is much too large. I suggest tracking down a non-anatomic pair in a 48 instead. hope that helps.
    An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• gnow
      • Jun 2010

Just saw the sales thread on classifieds. Yeah sounds like my calves can't fit a 48. But am also afraid a sz 50 would give it a more baggy/luca look which isn't really what I am looking for. In any case, thanks sshum88, stereophobic and magic for the inputs.

Originally posted by sshum88 View Post
      I'm a MA+ 48 and tried these on in a 48. They are cut very tight below the knees, and I was never sure how they would feel walking around all day. There's another member who selling the same pair in black 48 in the classifieds and his main reason for selling is the fit around the calves.

Comment

• gnow
        • Jun 2010

Sadly I'm kinda in love with the graphite overdye, and am not sure if any non-anatomic pair has the same colorway; its mostly too greyish or dark, and I'm looking for something towards the lighter side.

Originally posted by stereophobic View Post
        I'm selling a black in size 48 in classifieds, waist isn't really TTS (it's more of a 46 but it will stretch to slim 48) but 16.5" calves is much too large. I suggest tracking down a non-anatomic pair in a 48 instead. hope that helps.

Comment

• modern77
          • Oct 2006

I'm a true 48 and have the anatomic j-pants in size 48. As others have said the calf area is really tight. Having slender legs myself, the pants work fine for me but I certainly wouldn't recommend these pants for anyone with big calves.

Comment

• gnow
            • Jun 2010

Well, got in contact with a couple of retailers in hopes of a custom order, and all of them told me the same thing; apparently for the graphite overdye, Luca doesn't do sz 50. Time for me to move on.

Just a heads up for anyone who might be looking for a customer order

Comment

• Raw
              • Oct 2009

Does Vertice London not have them?

Comment

• gnow
                • Jun 2010

They've got it in 48 and 52, but not in 50.

Originally posted by Raw View Post

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

even if they've sold out, they have 50 listed on the site which would indicate that it at least has been available..?
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Dark Knight
                    • Oct 2009

How do attachement pants/jeans fit? I am not sure if I am a size 4 or 5. I have 32 inch waist, but large thighs around 24.5 inches or so. Looking at these two pairs:
                    Sydney's - Toronto's premier independent menswear and homewares boutique shop. Locally designed, and developed menswear. A one-stop shop for casual, loungewear, footwear and elevated basics. Custom, Made-to-Measure, and Bespoke services provided with 20+ years of experience.

Sydney's - Toronto's premier independent menswear and homewares boutique shop. Locally designed, and developed menswear. A one-stop shop for casual, loungewear, footwear and elevated basics. Custom, Made-to-Measure, and Bespoke services provided with 20+ years of experience.

Comment

• gnow
                      • Jun 2010

Allow me to rephrase. Yeah it was available, but the 3 stores (ink, pnp, lazzari) I approached for a custom order all informed that Luca doesn't do it in sz 50 anymore. Either that, or they don't want my business.

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                      even if they've sold out, they have 50 listed on the site which would indicate that it at least has been available..?

Comment

• Peasant
                        • Jul 2009

poel dripped

I know this question has been somewhat beaten to death, but after reading the discussions about it as well as the sales threads I'm more confused than before.

The XXP Dipped sneaks.. size up or tts? I've got the 09 black cordovan derbies (those with abundant scarring) in a tagged size 7 and they fit spot on. I've been told to size up with the sneaks, but I can't wear them if they give me the clown shoe silhouette. Does anyone wear this size and what is your take on them. I've seen some people put them up for sale when they sized up. Too big? Have you noticed if they've stretched when purchased tts? The leather will certainly stretch, but I'm not sure what types of limitations the latex would have on that. ANY info is appreciated.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

I sized up and ended up selling to switch back to my regular size.

I'm an 8 in most CCP (usually 42 in other footwear), and also now have the sneakers in 8. these are spot on length wise and quite roomy otherwise even though I have wide feet.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• eton97
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by gnow View Post
                            Allow me to rephrase. Yeah it was available, but the 3 stores (ink, pnp, lazzari) I approached for a custom order all informed that Luca doesn't do it in sz 50 anymore. Either that, or they don't want my business.
                            i tried on the sz 50 at vertice - but sizing up one on the anatomical really isn't going to sort out the issue that your calves are probably too big to wear this cut in LUC jeans - the j-pant cut in the washi fabric in the new signals collection has quite a bit more room in the calf area than the anatomicals.....maybe they would be better
                            you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• Lebron James
                              • Jun 2010

Could anyone advise on the sizing of Ann D tank tops? I'm an EU 46 and am not sure if I'm an xs or s. Thanks for any insight you can provide.

Comment

• Lebron James
                                • Jun 2010

^^No, and I'm about a foot shorter and 150 lbs lighter.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎