X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raw
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
    i tried on the sz 50 at vertice - but sizing up one on the anatomical really isn't going to sort out the issue that your calves are probably too big to wear this cut in LUC jeans - the j-pant cut in the washi fabric in the new signals collection has quite a bit more room in the calf area than the anatomicals.....maybe they would be better
    I actually would say sizing up does make a bit of difference. I'm a 48 and got them in 50 and the calves fit a little snug but definately wearable, and I have big calves, waist is quite loose though. Tried a 48, the waist was good but calves were tighter and although the thighs felt ok when just standing, they felt uncomfortable when walking and sitting. The 50 is very comfortable on me though.

Comment

• Peasant
      • Jul 2009

Thanks Mike. I'm going for tts. Seems best unless you're in between sizes.

Comment

• theetruscan
        • Jan 2008

Are recent Julius twist-seams still sized like they were a few years ago, or have they shrunk significantly? My pair of size 4 twists is basically a size US 38. Is a 3 now going to be a size 34-36? or ...?

Also, are the shredded knee straight jeans sized the same as the twists? The ones that look kind of like this. http://shop.seven-helsinki.com/colle...-trousers-pam9

Thanks
        Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• BUMMER
          • Feb 2010

yohji medium?

Would any highly-experienced Yohji experts know?(Wire et al.):
          Would a Y's medium coat fit a 6ft 2 slim build who normally wears sz 48?
          Wishful thinking I know, but wondering if it is still feasible. I want the oversize yohji euro-kimono fit (Armholes for desired coat are a voluminous 13-14 inches wide). The sleeves seem to be the correct length for me. The length seems correct too. BUT the shoulders seem wide--Listed as 21 inches across. But I am hoping that I can pull off the off-the-shoulder oversize look. Any advice would be greatly appreciated..Thanks!

Comment

• BUMMER
            • Feb 2010

Wire to the rescue!!!!!!!

Yeah, I know... I'm making it more difficult than necessary as usual.. Too lazy to post pics of jacket.
            But I think this jacket will work on me after all now that i've heard your advice... Your height to sz 3 ratio is encouraging for sure. Also heard from a friend I emailed with the same question that the Yohji coat he owns (that I covet so much) is a sz 4 and he's also not quite my height. So my fears have been allayed.
            The sleeves are oversize, but a tad short. I believe the extra wide shoulders will hang off slightly but add the necessary length in the sleeves to make them just right for me...
            Thanks Wire...!

Comment

• jscl
              • Jan 2010

how do carpe 5 hole boots fit? i'm a US 11-11.5. would that be a carpe size 44?
              JUST THE HITS

Comment

• eckblk
                • Mar 2010

S23 model? My experience is that one is TTS but, it will be a bit long. If you try size down, the instep will destroy your foot .

The bubble toe models can be sized down easily.

Comment

• StrAngeRy
                  • Dec 2010

From lazzari

I am true 44, BBS wearing XS, what size should I go for this one? it seems on lazzari only L left, this is the new season right? anywhere else have got M or S? thanks.

Comment

• Prototypes
                    • Oct 2008

Anyone handled the drkshdw jackets from aw 10?
                    particularly this piece,
                    every online retailer i see only carried size M so im assuming it is the smallest to begin with...

i'm a 44/46, would this jacket in sz M fit me? all my other jackets are XS and S..

please help me out! thanks!
                    Last edited by Prototypes; 01-23-2011, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• Robert
                      • Dec 2010

Ann Demeulemeester boots for a true US 9.5

Comment

• Lane
                        • Aug 2010

Dunno if this is adequate for me. I'm a size 30 waist, but I don't want the thigh area to be too baggy, and would love for it to fit like the model on the runaway. I know julius jeans are low rise so I have to usually go for size 2, but is this suitable for me?

thanks ahead of time

Comment

• KingNC
                          • Nov 2010

I'm usually a sz.M for basics and usually an L (sometimes XL) in outerwear. I really want to get an RO Samurai gilet(sleeveless vest) in sz.S that's currently for sale and wondering if it'd be too small for me to layer underneath it at all? or would I just be able to wear it as is or even not at all?

this:

Comment

• copacetic
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by KingNC View Post
                            I'm usually a sz.M for basics and usually an L (sometimes XL) in outerwear. I really want to get an RO Samurai gilet(sleeveless vest) in sz.S that's currently for sale and wondering if it'd be too small for me to layer underneath it at all? or would I just be able to wear it as is or even not at all?

this:
                            Don't do it...not going to fit. You'll regret it later. Don't be seduced by the sale!
                            And "When the prince has gathered about him
                            "All the savants and artists, his riches will be fully employed."

Canto XIII, Ezra Pound

Comment

• KingNC
                              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by copacetic View Post
                              Don't do it...not going to fit. You'll regret it later. Don't be seduced by the sale!
                              ok thanks for giving me the reassurance. no wonder deep down inside I couldn't make myself pull the trigger on it. major reason was the price it was going for that I wanted to give it a shot.

hopefully you're not saying this so you can be the one to buy it lol

Comment

• BUMMER
                                • Feb 2010

CDG homme plus MEDIUM= 48?

Any Comme Des Garcons experts out there that can help me with this?

I've come across a vintage Comme Des Garcons homme plus black wool overcoat in an oversized cut marked size MEDIUM. My research told me that a medium should equate with a sz 48 which is my size. I also confirmed that it was made in 1989.
                                Can anyone confirm that a medium CDGH+ overcoat is indeed equal to a sz 48? I also wanted to know, with an oversize coat like this, how much extra room and 'droop' in the shoulders should I regard as natural..??
                                Thanks in advance...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎