X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • messenoire
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
    I will probably buy this pair of drkshdw jeans. I am a 32 generally but despite looking good in the photo, an assistant at LVR told me that the hem is 20 cm which for me is a bit big, i prefer tighter legs / finishes.
    Can anyone tell me how do they fit?
    those look like detroits in 1+ size too big for the model which accounts for the extra thigh room. drkshdw detriots consistently fit pretty tight to be honest. i'd say get your true size. you can always compare fit pics with other websites as they are available at most places that retail drkshdw, mrporter, antonioli, thecorner, etc. same pair but this looks more TTS on the model forwardforward

Comment

• ian+
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
      those look like detroits in 1+ size too big for the model which accounts for the extra thigh room. drkshdw detriots consistently fit pretty tight to be honest. i'd say get your true size. you can always compare fit pics with other websites as they are available at most places that retail drkshdw, mrporter, antonioli, thecorner, etc. same pair but this looks more TTS on the model forwardforward
      Thanks messenoir, i am thinking the same
      ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• zxc4030
        • Aug 2009

what size should I go for Devoa pants if I wear size 46/30 in most pants/jeans? I'm talking about the pants from FW11

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
          • Mar 2007

^ can't say specifically for their fw11 pants, but in general, devoa sz 2

Comment

• Raw
            • Oct 2009

For the 2011FW Devoa twisted pants in the wool suit fabric, is the difference between the slim leg and straight leg versions only from knee down or are the straight legs looser though the thighs aswell?

Is the slim version the same as all the other twisted slim pants in different fabrics? Because a lot of fit pics of the slim wool pants from stores seem very slim.

Comment

• anomolies
              • Dec 2011

How is the sizing/fit of julius and obscur jackets after 2010?

Comment

• Vanquish_Gold
                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by tenorish View Post
                Can anyone advise me about the sizing of RO sneakers (no the converse style ones). Would, for instance, a size 41 fit a 42?

Thanks in advance!
                I am a 42 and I can fit into a 41 (although a bit snug to begin with) but TTS is the best way to go with the new RO sneaks...

Comment

• messenoire
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by anomolies View Post
                  i have a cotton and a leather jacket from ss2010 and they fit quite tight, especially the cotton fencing that i have but that's how all fencings fit and i like the fencing to be shrink wrapped. after they entered markets outside of japan the sizing got a lot better so i'd say you should be good with trusting sizes after the cannon's. i've tried on current season leathers and they fit perfectly. it really depends on while style julius jacket youre looking at and the sleeve construction can change the fit quite a bit.

Comment

• Dane
                    HAMMERTIME
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by anomolies View Post
                    Julius is all over the fucking place. I have size 2 that fit perfectly, size 2 that are skin-tight, and size 2 that I had to sell because I was swimming in it.
                    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Nizar
                      • Apr 2010

Hi All,

Need some help. How does BBS jeans fit from AW2011-12?

Comment

• munch
                        • Aug 2008

^ anyone know how this one fits ?

Comment

• misterpale
                          • Apr 2008

can anyone be so kind and recommend size for a bigger 48 waist in devoa pants?!

3 or 4?!

thx

Comment

• swrecked
                            • Sep 2011

I'm a 30'' waist and the Devoa size 1 was just a little tight for me in the waist and thigh area. I bought a 2 and took the waist in a bit. These were the FW11 heavy cotton pants.

Originally posted by zxc4030 View Post
                            what size should I go for Devoa pants if I wear size 46/30 in most pants/jeans? I'm talking about the pants from FW11

Comment

• eleven crows
                              • Mar 2011

to speak on the devoa sizing issue: i'd say go for a size four if you can find it, mr pale. chances are the three won't play ball and the four may be a hair too big; which can always be adjusted a smidgen.

Comment

• Pumpfish
                                • Sep 2010

Does Junya make size 5? If so, does anyone know a shop which regularly stocks 5?

Same question for Soloist?

Thanks.
                                spinning glue back into horses. . .

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍