X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oasis
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by sshum88 View Post
    You may also want to take into account what type of leather between kangaroo, bison or horse as the kangaroos will break in much faster and stretch a bit over the horse. Get the insole and outsole measurements and go from there. The 2010 bison derbys seem to have resolved the dreaded heel lift that past season derbys suffered from.

I think one of the members here has a pair of white drips on eBay in a small size.
    Ahhhh, such fun. Thanks for your input. Sorta confirms what I had thought.

In the end I'll likely have to find a store/someone online who would accept a return. I really can not be bothered taking a gamble on sizing and losing..
    Originally posted by christianef
    u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• Cookie_Monster
      • Jan 2011

How do rick owens sweats fit? Is a small like 28-30?

Comment

• Prototypes
        • Oct 2008

hey guys,

how does the bbs ninja zip up hood from fall 11 fit? do they fit tts or smaller?

thanks!!!

Comment

• Patroklus
          Banned
          • Feb 2011

any idea which size in Ann's womens will be equivalent to a 44, or the men's XXS/XS? Looking at a tank right now.

Comment

• messenoire
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Cookie_Monster View Post
            How do rick owens sweats fit? Is a small like 28-30?
            i think you'd be safe with a small if you are in that range. there's a drawstring so you dont need to worry. i still have yet to find a pair i like tho...

Comment

• sanyo chen
              • Nov 2010

Any guys know ann dem's women's pants size?
              My waist is small(about 27.5-28) , i really wanna to try Ann dem's women's pants . It seems AD's women's pants' rise is small for men to wear in?They come in at most 10' which men's XXS is from 10', is that true? Her women's pants stuff are in nice cut and in cool style but men's size is quite large which makes thin guys hard to fit

Comment

• hwai333
                • Jul 2010

how do these fit ? DRSHW jeans/pants sizing seems to be all over the place

they seem to be the poplin version, I'm pretty much a EU 48 or sz. 32 in other brands

Comment

• Peasant
                  • Jul 2009

ccp drips / derbies

I just received my kangaroo drip sneaks and they fit very similar to my derbies with insoles. I'm a tagged 7 in both they're both very comfortable. Early on, I heard many suggesting sizing up in the drip sneaks. But a size up for me would be far too big. This may have been due to the leather as another member suggested (the horse is much thicker) but I'd go with your derby size. If you're in between sizes I'm all for sizing down, suffering and stretching them fuckers into perfection.

Comment

• phiman
                    • Dec 2011

hey guys,
                    quick question about this seasons Rick Safari Biker: im a true 48, so is M the right choice for me?

Comment

• messenoire
                      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by hwai333 View Post
                      http://cdn.yoox.biz/36/36302174qb_12_f.jpg

how do these fit ? DRSHW jeans/pants sizing seems to be all over the place

they seem to be the poplin version, I'm pretty much a EU 48 or sz. 32 in other brands
                      i am gonna be honest the poplin material feels like shit and rips apart in a few wears. yeah you may like the color and finish but these have quality issues. from what i've tried on the poplin versions fit tight. there was a fit pic on oak nyc and they looked like tights. i'd size up 1 with these.

Comment

• beardown
                        rekoner
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                        i am gonna be honest the poplin material feels like shit and rips apart in a few wears. yeah you may like the color and finish but these have quality issues. from what i've tried on the poplin versions fit tight. there was a fit pic on oak nyc and they looked like tights. i'd size up 1 with these.
                        I'd have to agree with this. I like the texture of poplin but i wish it were a little heavier weight than what I've seen used on the pants. Some of the jackets seem like they use a heavier weight but the pants are kind of like sheeting material.

Also agree with the cut of the pants...it may just be the version I have but I tried to size up and what happens is that the waist gets so big that it won't stay up but I can barely get my feet through the hems, which come in at under 6" for a 34" waist.

The good part about the material is that if you can keep it from ripping, it wears in very nicely and develops unique kind of wear marks similar to what you see on raw denim after many wears. I like that it naturally breaks in but they seem to also blow out.
                        Originally posted by mizzar
                        Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Dane
                          HAMMERTIME
                          • Feb 2011

I wear my poplin pants constantly for the past year or so and they've held up quite nicely. Only thing, as mentioned, they fade like raw denim (wallet marks, etc.)
                          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• michael_kard
                            • Oct 2010

Will a Julius_Ma size 3 fit a 44/44,5?

I'm referring to the Velcro creeper ankle boots from SS11
                            ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Oasis
                              • Apr 2011

Lost & Found gloved long sleeve top. How's the sizing?

I'm 5,9. Muscular 155lbs. Small or Medium. I'm inclined to say Medium but I'd like to hear from anyone who owns it..
                              Originally posted by christianef
                              u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• phiman
                                • Dec 2011

another question, now on the Red-Seam BBS Pants. I have a 31'' waist, so M oder S?
                                thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎