X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Umami
    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by soulshui View Post
    hmm... was wondering what's yohji smallest size in pants? thinking of them so much recently
    buy the women's one if you are really skinny

Comment

• Hiddenaway
      • Jan 2012

In most Rick jackets I'm a Large but does anyone know if I should size up to a 52 in this hooded, belted coat?

I know this ran small, but would this be overly big in this size.

For instance, I'm a 50 in this particular jacket;

Comment

• Zenith
        • Jun 2009

Anybody tried the current season BBS waxed jeans? They look like they fit quite oversized as opposed to last season

Comment

• Umami
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Hiddenaway View Post
          In most Rick jackets I'm a Large but does anyone know if I should size up to a 52 in this hooded, belted coat?

For instance, I'm a 50 in this particular jacket;
          rick size 52= size 50 depends on the look you want. I would wear size 50 if I were you

Comment

• sshum88
            • Dec 2007

I have this coat in 50 and I'm between a 46-48 in most other lines. The belt enclosure makes this coat super tight so unless you plan to never wear this coat with the belt, I would go up one size.

Originally posted by Hiddenaway View Post

Originally posted by Umami View Post
            rick size 52= size 50 depends on the look you want. I would wear size 50 if I were you
            Last edited by sshum88; 02-15-2012, 08:06 AM.
            Originally posted by eat me
            If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• Majax
              • Jan 2010

About the Devoa heavy weight winter coton jacket (I'm looking for a used version of it)

H.Lorenzo brings a diverse aesthetic to the high-end retail industry showcasing emerging designers from around the world.

Please do someone knows what size, 3 or 4 I guess, would fit a regular L / 50?

I think 3 would be too small but really like to have someone experienced with this kind of jacket, since it seems to me that it is meant to be tight and the coton tends to expand a bit. The guy at Lorenzo is wearing it too loose right?

Thank you very much if you can help !

Comment

• eleven crows
                • Mar 2011

devoa is a safe sizing bet of 1=44, 2=46. 3=48, and so on. though you've got fuck all chance of finding it at all, let alone in a size 3/4.

your best bet would be scouring the list of retailers on the devoa site for western stores and emailing the ones that don't have websites.

Comment

• Majax
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by eleven crows View Post
                  devoa is a safe sizing bet of 1=44, 2=46. 3=48, and so on. though you've got fuck all chance of finding it at all, let alone in a size 3/4.

your best bet would be scouring the list of retailers on the devoa site for western stores and emailing the ones that don't have websites.

Thx a lot, but why you think a size 3 would also fit if I'm not 48 but 50? Your bet is the jacket is not that tight and coton will loosen with use?

(For example I have an Attachment coton jacket, more military style, in size 4 and think a 3 would be definitely too tight - but it's true that it's not the same kind of garnment).

Sick and useless but the Devoa jacket has just been sold on yahoo auction for the equivalent of 480$... Saw it really too late...

By the way any info about Devoa proposing an equivalent model for next fw collection?

Comment

• swrecked
                    • Sep 2011

^ As mentioned in a previous post, you're a Devoa size 4 in that jacket if you're a true 50. I don't think size 3 will fit you.

Check out fascinate for the Devoa ss12 collection, which includes a hoodie in a different fabric. Here's the link

Comment

• Majax
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by swrecked View Post
                      ^ As mentioned in a previous post, you're a Devoa size 4 in that jacket if you're a true 50. I don't think size 3 will fit you.
                      Well thanks, then I don't have to my head since the one on yahoo was a 3. Thanks all for answering my request !

Comment

• eleven crows
                        • Mar 2011

the link above is for s/s12. if you're after a more substantial one then hold off until a/w when there's another iteration coming out in a wool and wool/mink/nylon mix which may do the trick.

Comment

• eckblk
                          • Mar 2010

Any advice with Devoa pants? 3 = 48, 4 = 50?

Thanks,

EB

Comment

• sshum88
                            • Dec 2007

That's about right.

Originally posted by eckblk View Post
                            Any advice with Devoa pants? 3 = 48, 4 = 50?
                            EB
                            Originally posted by eat me
                            If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• eckblk
                              • Mar 2010

^THNKS, S!

Comment

• soulshui
                                • Nov 2011

hmm- what is the smallest size julius have to offer for slim people? do they have size 0? I never see one but I could be wrong size japanese people are very slim.. I myself am dior 26-27 and afraid that I won't fit in size 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎