X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Who?
    • Aug 2007

Re: help finding

[quote user="ddohnggo"]try barneys or A? but i'm guessing you don't want to pay full retail though. best bet might be waiting for sales?
    [/quote]

I actually wouldn't mind paying retail for it if I could find it in black and size XS. I am waiting for a reply from A but so far I have had no luck the US stock list.

WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• KeijiHaino
      • Dec 2006

scarf.

i'm not really a scarf guy, but i'm gonna be braving some portland chill for a week. i've never even owned a scarf. i'd like one with mostly black and gray... but really, if anyone can recommend a good one, i've been looking and nothing really tickles my fancy too much.

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

I've never handled one but from what I've seen both in stores and on here, the Faliero Sarti's seem to work pretty well and look nice too!

They're pretty inexpensive on Yoox (and plentiful there) as well!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

some of them are pretty huge though, I prefer the slightly smaller/skinnier ones. but they always feel really nice, I have a black quite thin one and my girlfriend has a bigger one.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

hey does anyone know where I could find grey n(n) jeans in a size 5, do they have them at their store in ny? I dont think A carried the grey ones

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Who?
              • Aug 2007

Try Komakino, the website says they have size 2 thru 5 in the grey.
              WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

oh thanks, didn't know they had anything listed on their site

dropped them a mail

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

gahhhhh, i totally dropped the ball on this lowery! sorry! been really busy with studying, but anyways, i'm pretty sure that the n(n) store has them in 5. if you have no luck, i'll try going next weekend (going on work trip tomorrow).
                  Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]gahhhhh, i totally dropped the ball on this lowery! sorry! been really busy with studying, but anyways, i'm pretty sure that the n(n) store has them in 5. if you have no luck, i'll try going next weekend (going on work trip tomorrow).
                    [/quote]

no worries, Ithought the black ones were sold outin the right size. anyway, I can drop you a message later

Comment

• CHRIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2006

bloomingdales in SF had a rack of those grey jeans sizes 3 - 5.

anyone know where i could get a pair of these raf shoes, size 44?i found them on rakuten, but the store that has them only ordered up to 41 (and i need a 44).

Comment

• my friend goo
                        • Oct 2007

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/thepark/187...53705/1862394/

i wanted the ann pants that store was selling but they sold out the day i was going to pick them up : (

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

Chris- park.co.at/ has those for sure. They sent me a picture of them a while ago; I'm still contemplating ordering those as well.
                          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• CHRIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2006

thanks cas! anyways, i've finally located the asymmetrical dries cardigan, but in a medium.

i've called every dries stockist in the states (that i can think of), and no such luck. michel brisson has it for around$650, and idont know if i should take a chance on a medium at that price... anyways, what im asking is, does anyone have a list of canadian stockists? hopefully i can locate a small somewhere. i dont know why i didnt think of that earlier.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

Worst case scenario Chris, it doesn't look too difficult to tailor down (unless there is an accompanying curved back seam to the cardigan as well). It's a simple piece in essence so the sleeves can be taken up/slimmed and the body slimmed via a single long seam down the center back...

in all honesty it certainly doesn't look like it's worth $650... at 40% off, it'd be a bit more reasonable.

Best of luck tracking it down! The fun is in the hunt.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

Chris- Did you ever try calling the Dries stores overseas?

$650 does seem a little much but it is a really cool cardigan. It's a shame Barney's didn't stock it...it probably would have made pre-sale...argh!
                                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎