• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CHRIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2006

Re: help finding

i ended up locating the women's version for only $460!

looks identical, and is pretty much shapeless, so i should be fine. cas, i called his store in belgium, but they were sold out. plus, they dont ship to the states. michel brisson has a large though if you're interested! any of you canadians know when they start their sale, btw?

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

Nice goin Chris! Good thinking on going for the womens version, I didn't even think of that.

Would love to pick it up on sale though!
      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• cbdas
        • Oct 2006

[quote user="Who?"]

Does anyone know where I can find this RO Bomber in black and a size XS?

[/quote]

What is the full retail on this ? Probably sold out everywhere but just wondering .

Comment

• ardeetee
          • Apr 2007

the RO bomber is on sale at oki-ni right now, still over 1000USD though (Sm, Md, Lg). It says on there that it's nylon but A has it listed as moleskin, not sure if it's the same thing.

Comment

• Avantster
            ¤¤¤
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="CHRIS"]

looks identical, and is pretty much shapeless, so i should be fine. cas, i called his store in belgium, but they were sold out. plus, they dont ship to the states. michel brisson has a large though if you're interested! any of you canadians know when they start their sale, btw?

[/quote]

Nice find - did you get to try it on? I think we're around the same size.
            Like Cas, I'd be interested in picking one up on sale.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• mass
              • Sep 2006

anyone know where i would be able to find a slim fitting mint green peacoat?

Comment

• CHRIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2006

[quote user="Avantster"][quote user="CHRIS"]

[/quote]

Nice find - did you get to try it on? I think we're around the same size.
                Like Cas, I'd be interested in picking one up on sale.

[/quote]
                i didnt unfortunately. im worried it will be too short! if it is, ill let you know, as i think im a bit taller than you?

i would have loved to pick it up on sale, but apparently it was in the early fall shipments. jeffrey had it for a ridiculous $800, but it sold out!

Comment

• Avantster
                  ¤¤¤
                  • Sep 2006

thanks! yeah, in fact I think you're much more than 'a bit' taller than me!

i do like it more than the striped AD one. but $800 is fairly insane for a cardigan that seems so thin. and dries was one belgian that i thought was doing a reasonable job maintaining price in line with quality control.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• CHRIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2006

its jeffrey's pricing that is out of line, i think. i've been calling all over the states and his prices are still very reasonable at certain boutiques. others, however, mark that shit up like crazy. louis boston is charging $640 for the same sweater i paid $400 for.

Comment

• Liberation1945
                      • Jun 2007

need help locating the leather junya jacket in the perfecto style...i
                      need a small(maybe xsmall but i think the smallest was small?) and
                      everywhere i check seems to only have large and xlarge...pleeeeaaase
                      someone helpppppp.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="Liberation1945"]need help locating the leather junya jacket in the perfecto style...i
                        need a small(maybe xsmall but i think the smallest was small?) and
                        everywhere i check seems to only have large and xlarge...pleeeeaaase
                        someone helpppppp.[/quote]

What do you mean by perfecto - the classic motorcycle jacket? Like this? If so, there is a ton of 'em in New York (not sure about the sizes). Call Barneys Co-Op on Madison, Bloomingdales in Soho, IF boutique on Grand St. and the CDG boutique in Chelsea.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• prednisone
                          • Nov 2007

Re: Help finding.....

Hi all,

First time poster but I've been reading this board for the past couple months, and was hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I've been looking for a Julius twist shirt and can't seem to find anything bigger than a size 2 on yahoo auction jp. I usually wear a US medium and my chest is 38" so I think I'd need a 3. Can anyone point me in the right direction of where I might be able to get my hands on some Julius goods? Preferably below retail, thanks!

FS: Julius FW05 leather fencing jacket sz 3

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="prednisone"]

Hi all,

First time poster but I've been reading this board for the past couple months, and was hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I've been looking for a Julius twist shirt and can't seem to find anything bigger than a size 2 on yahoo auction jp. I usually wear a US medium and my chest is 38" so I think I'd need a 3. Can anyone point me in the right direction of where I might be able to get my hands on some Julius goods? Preferably below retail, thanks!

[/quote]

Where are you located?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MikeN
                              • Nov 2007

Does anyone know of any US retailers stocking this Balenciaga mens coat? I'm pretty sure the NYC store doesn't have it.

Comment

• Who?
                                • Aug 2007

Diabro.net carries that Balenciaga coat without the fur.

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_1326/products_id/10873

WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎