X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Uncontrol
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
    All in all, the issue most dudes will be having with your fit is that it's attempting to approach badass, but it's kind of reluctant in doing so, you know what I mean? I think it needs more dirt, more glunge, less shine, it's a bit dainty, if you get what I'm saying. No personal attack, it's just what I feel would improve this fit.
    No worries. I'm trying to do sort of a glam elegant dark streetwear sort of thing. I don't really know how to say it, but I'm not ready for more grunge, at least not yet haha

Comment

• interest1
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Calimero View Post

Please go back to japan were people like you belong. [Spelling incorrect]
      Originally posted by Uncontrol View Post

I've never been to Japan :(

. .Reply upgrade – It's now: Go eat a bag of dicks, sunshine. smiley = optional

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . *Never let anyone speak to you that way Uncontrol, ok?
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..
      sain't

Comment

• Uncontrol
        • Feb 2008

^ if that's the meanest thing said to me this time i consider myself lucky.

Originally posted by merz
        a step up from your days as an elegant gothic lolita... ?
        :D
        Last edited by Uncontrol; 09-20-2011, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
          Mail-Moth- BTW, I addressed your question in the new Siki Im thread; not sure if you saw that, given I didn't quote your post. :)

★ For those who haven't seen it yet, the new S/S12 collection is (finally) up – and it's better than half the shit out there, in my not-so-humble opinion.
          I did, thank you :)
          And after seeing the pics once again, I have to say I share your opinion on the collection. People should take a look.

Edit : Calimero, you probably forgot a "you freakin' faggot" somewhere in your comment. And where are those drunken emoticons throwing beercans when you need them ?
          Last edited by Mail-Moth; 09-20-2011, 11:35 PM.
          I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
          I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• copacetic
            • Nov 2010

now that kunk has photographed chubby in a fit pic, i guess i should post of pic of me with a triumphant beer belly bursting out from above a pair of skin tight leather biker pants.
            And "When the prince has gathered about him
            "All the savants and artists, his riches will be fully employed."

Canto XIII, Ezra Pound

Comment

• darkbydesign
              • Sep 2010

Seriously? Where this all belongs is the WTF thread? Since when were people on StyleZeitgeist so adolescent? Get a life and focus on the clothing, not other shit, people. Post a photo, make a constructive comment, or go home!
              Last edited by darkbydesign; 09-21-2011, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• Calimero
                • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post

Edit : Calimero, you probably forgot a "you freakin' faggot" somewhere in your comment. And where are those drunken emoticons throwing beercans when you need them ?
                Dear Mail-Moth, you extrapolating a bit too much, don't wan't to call him a fag at all, it's just that the outift and the overall look made me think of a "freakin" J-Rock artist (if we can call them artist). And when i'm hearing he wants to do a glam elegant dark streetwear thing, well, it's just fuck my mind, too much contradictory terms in this sentence.

Yeah i don't like the overall look, just seems too "cliché" for me, but the fit is not the worst thing we have seen here.

Comment

• docus
                  • Dec 2010

I'm slowly conditioning my new employers to my attire - I wore mainly Margiela in week 1, a mix of Margiela and Ind Sents in week 2, and now in week three I'm feeling bold enough for this 'ensemble'...

I doubt they'll notice any difference.

L'Maltieri
                  Ind Sents
                  LUC
                  CDiem

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

The last 10 pages of this thread make me even more jetlagged. I won't comment on all the bullshit, since it's too far removed. But, uncontrol, please refrain from posting fits. We are here to talk about fashion - your fit falls outside of the realm of StyleZeitgeist.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lmaozedong
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      The last 10 pages of this thread make me even more jetlagged. I won't comment on all the bullshit, since it's too far removed. But, uncontrol, please refrain from posting fits. We are here to talk about fashion - your fit falls outside of the realm of StyleZeitgeist.
                      So michael kard's Burberry Sport gets a free pass but Uncontrol's Pour les Hommes doesn't?

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                        • Mar 2007

at Calimero...

Originally posted by Calimero View Post
                        Please go back to japan were people like you belong.
                        ...personally, Uncontrol's fit/style doesn't resonate with me either, but i'd rather he stick around here than you..

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

can't police everything. this is the one that jumped out. the kid looks straight out of a hot topic catalog.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Acid, Bitter and Sad View Post
                            ...personally, Uncontrol's fit/style doesn't resonate with me either, but i'd rather he stick around here than you..
                            WORD!
                            "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• Uncontrol
                              • Feb 2008

can't police everything. this is the one that jumped out. the kid looks straight out of a hot topic catalog.
                              I appreciate your honesty, even if I don't appreciate your comments.

That said, you're the admin of this community and internet forums aren't a democracy. I do believe that what the admin of a community says goes, so if you say I should refrain from posting here, I'll revert to being a lurker.

I will say this, though. StyleZeitgeist is not a "fashion forum", and it's not due to my clothes not being "fashiony" enough that you don't want me to post here (and I do think my clothes are from legit, quality brands with maybe the exception of Tornado Mart, even if you don't like the aesthetic). It's that StyleZeitgeist is about a very, very specific aesthetic and subset of designers. Which is actually really cool and part of the appeal of this community in the first place, but you shouldn't make any illusions about it. My outfit is likely too far removed from that specific aesthetic to be acceptable here, though evidently I was mistaken. It doesn't help that you've never really liked me in the first place and are probably unwilling to move past any previous impressions you have of me.

Thanks for the feedback from the few who gave it to me, I truly appreciate it!
                              Last edited by Uncontrol; 09-21-2011, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• nictan
                                • Jul 2009

hmm. i don't get how you can think it maybe a bad idea to post your fit, and yet be so 'defensive' about it now.

normally when you think it is a bad idea, it usually is.

Originally posted by Uncontrol View Post
                                Maybe a bad idea, though my taste changed a lot since I last posted here.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎