Clear All
  • seb
    • Feb 2007

please ignore the background....

CCP/LUC/LUC/CCP

Comment

• BSR
      • Aug 2008

the LUC pants are the new fly yarn ones, the boots look like they are the new roo ones, but what jacket is that (fabric, season)? Funny, the sleeves look a tad short for once (re ccp standards).
      pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
      Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• seb
        • Feb 2007

well spotted, bsr! the jacket is from fw 07/08 teer fabric, size 46. tge sleees could really be a tad longer for ccp standards

Comment

• Peasant
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
          This is untrue. There are documented neurological disorders that cause affected individuals to not know when to stop eating.
          Some addictions are also neurological, and withdrawal can be enough to kill an addict.
          Are you saying neurological disorders are different from the psychological that I mentioned? If so you should do some reading. Neuro-dis. would be physical abnormalities or insults (tumors, infection, car crash) that cause things like seizures, paralysis, loss of sensation, pain, etc. They can also cause confusion and some personality changes but they're not going to cause someone to crush M&M's all day.

Like I said, there are situations where psychological disturbances can cause one to indulge but just like anything else it can be treated and eliminated.

Seb - Looks good!

Comment

• the breaks
            • Sep 2007

ok so 0.001% of people have a valid reason for being overweight
            Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• franz
              • Mar 2011

What are you eating today?

Today:

not very gothninja, but the flowers ARE ironic, in case you're wondering.
              Originally posted by Faust
              True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• dontbecruel
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                Neuro-dis. would be physical abnormalities or insults (tumors, infection, car crash) that cause things like seizures, paralysis, loss of sensation, pain, etc. They can also cause confusion and some personality changes but they're not going to cause someone to crush M&M's all day.
                This is baseless crap. There are lots of inherited and acquired organic disorders that affect appetite, satiety and weight control. Try telling the parents of a child with Prader-Willi syndrome that their child does not have a neurological condition affecting their appetite.

Comment

• SeptSeptSept
                  • Aug 2010

Comment

• michael_kard
                    • Oct 2010

/\ This looks very nice, although I'd wear something with longer sleeves underneath the blazer.
                    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Pumpfish
                      • Sep 2010

There is a distinctly unpleasant whiff of personal judgement of late in this thread.

You can criticitze a man's choice of trouser, but you cannot criticize his choice of job, woman or cream bun intake.

That's how we like it.
                      spinning glue back into horses. . .

Comment

• ES3K
                        • Oct 2008

How someone can believe he's more or less safe of any diseases just because of his diet and "healthy" lifestyle is beyond me.
                        Always believed that SZ is a place where it's allowed to smoke, drink and eat.

Anyway, there's already a "what are you not eating today"-thread:

Comment

• Sombre
                          • Jan 2009

There are no physical reasons (diseases) that cause people to become obese. All the hereditary and thyroid issues you've heard of lack much evidence (they're exaggerated). You can say they have psychological problems and while it may be true you don't hear the same cushion used on drug addicts. Same shit. Same goes for smokers. There are far more health costs attributed to the overweight than those who smoke yet everyone fucking hates smokers.
                          Are you saying neurological disorders are different from the psychological that I mentioned? If so you should do some reading. Neuro-dis. would be physical abnormalities or insults (tumors, infection, car crash) that cause things like seizures, paralysis, loss of sensation, pain, etc. They can also cause confusion and some personality changes but they're not going to cause someone to crush M&M's all day.

Like I said, there are situations where psychological disturbances can cause one to indulge but just like anything else it can be treated and eliminated.
                          Appetite is controlled by the hypothalamus. Damage to the hypothalamus can cause the brain to be unable to regulate appetite, resulting in overeating in many cases. I believe stroke, along with "tumors, infection, car crash" are physical abnormalities, which you previously stated cannot be responsible for obesity. You're the one who needs to do some reading.

Do you also believe that pain is fear leaving the body?

Originally posted by dontbecruel View Post
                          This is baseless crap. There are lots of inherited and acquired organic disorders that affect appetite, satiety and weight control. Try telling the parents of a child with Prader-Willi syndrome that their child does not have a neurological condition affecting their appetite.
                          Thank you for actually knowing what you're talking about and not making stupid blanket statements.
                          An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                          I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• endorphinz
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
                            ok so 0.001% of people have a valid reason for being overweight
                            THIS

consider this
                            National Obesity Trends

About one-third of U.S. adults (33.8%) are obese.
                            Approximately 17% (or 12.5 million) of children and adolescents aged 2—19 years are obese.
                            [Data from the National Health and Examination Survey (NHANES)]

Trends by State 1985–2010

During the past 20 years, there has been a dramatic increase in obesity in the United States and rates remain high. In 2010, no state had a prevalence of obesity less than 20%. Thirty-six states had a prevalence of 25% or more; 12 of these states (Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and West Virginia) had a prevalence of 30% or more.

again,i got no problem with fat people but i do got a problem with people that insist that being overweight is beyond their control. If you are fat, own it and are happy, i'm in your corner. if you eat mcdonald's and pizza 7 daze/week and take an elevator to go up 1 flight of stairs, and then claim your weight is genetic, i don't wanna hear it.

Comment

• asecretmaker
                              • Apr 2011

franz. the best outfit so far of you. nice

Comment

• kuugaia
                                • Feb 2010

SeptSeptSept: I like chucks just as much as the next dude, but it doesn't go with this outfit. You have a nice feel going on with the jacket and pants (with good choice of colors/tones I might add). But when it reaches the footwear...I feel there's this disconnect. Like having a nice glass of wine with plastic processed cheese. Both awesome on their own...but together? Hmm.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎