X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 0JSIMPS0N
    Banned
    • Jun 2011

adrian peterson with a strong comeback. never doubted him. a guy like that isn't "normal" and if he says hes good to go, hes good to go. started him without fear in 5 of my 6 fantasy leagues and he rewarded his loyal owners with 20 pts (84 yds, 2 TD's). hes a freak, the ordinary doesnt apply to him, so many "experts" listing some bullshit stat about runningbacks coming back from ACL injuries with bad seasons (relative to their career) but what do they know?

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

I know, right. It was retarded that he fell so much in the fantasy football rankings. I was planning to snag him, but couldn't in the end. Anyway, 1-0 for me.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• endorphinz
        Banned
        • Jun 2009

this should be a very interesting & enjoyable season. lots of new, young talent.

sf made a statement yesterday. glad tebow was a non factor & sanchez had a nice game

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
          Banned
          • Jun 2011

yea I hate tebow lol...

packers have now lost 3 of their last 4 games. jarrett bush quoted saying "we beat ourselves" or some bullshit like that. they think theyre better than they are and look forward to the Bears putting a beat down on them. Can see a huge day for Brandon Marshall, thinking 12-15 catches

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
            Banned
            • Jun 2011

chris johnson what happened to you man...

Comment

• theetruscan
              • Jan 2008

So many low-level officiating errors. Just constantly missing one thing, erroneously addressing another, and on and on and on.

I wish the owners would stop being such little bitches and pay the paltry sum the refs are requesting. Every game I watch, the accumulation of errors makes me care a little less about the NFL as a whole.
              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                Banned
                • Jun 2011

wow stunning finish in seattle. not that I care tho, hate the packers.

won in 6/6 leagues in fantasy even though I started CJ0K in 4 of them and he shit the bed with 2 points :)

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2011

cutler lookin like RG3 out there

Comment

• AngelofDeath
                    • Jun 2012

Yeah, for real. Lucky for Detroit, they have the Tigers, 'cause the Lions blow this season.
                    I want you to tell me who you are in your dreams. Who is there? And is it beautiful like music?

Comment

• jogu
                      • Jun 2009

woooooooooo bears on top of our divisionnnnnn , i woke up this afternoon to my friends mom baking chicken wing shaped cookies and this cinnamon dip lol , and these football shaped brownies w / some kinda cream cheese frosting . sounds weird but it was pretty great
                      also the redskins rule has romney winning the election . me i dont follow politics but im from chicago so everythin is obama and i just kinda got the feelin he was so far ahead in standings to clinch the win but i think the redskins rule has only been wrong once ? since like the 1940s ?

Comment

• swami
                        • Jul 2008

Nope wrong in 2004 and wrong again in 2012
                        So FUCK THAT!

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2011

adrian peterson looking like his old self again. same with CJ2k

Comment

• jogu
                            • Jun 2009

one of the things i love about winter is wakin up on sunday in my warm snuggly bed and seein the bears game already on , also love blt's with minimal lettuce lol made by friends who are originally from wisconsin and still cheer on fruitbay . am hopin to be at that game in 3 weeks , have a bet that the loser pays for supper at weber grill , bbq pulled pork boyeeeeeeeeeeeeee god i cant wait

Comment

• drizzly
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2012

Last year Sf had a huge upset and this year we have a chance at the Super Bowl, feels good to be a NINER fan right now

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2011

goddam welker sucks so fucking much

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎