Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jogu
    • Jun 2009

ya exactly , and now ppl are gonna read 2mrs newspaper headlines and see like " tebag gets another win ! " w /out realizin it was a stupid win . u kno somethin im gettin real fuckin sick of cutler also . in one a my circle of friends they were all hatin on him last yr ESPECIALLY after their elimination but i was all like defending him . u kno what i think now ? i think hes a bullshitter . prol pretending to be injured so he has a lil more time with his dumbass gf or fiance from the hills . i kno that theorys wrong but lol idk , makes me feel a lil better

Comment

• endorphinz
      Banned
      • Jun 2009

must have been a veerrry long plane ride home for marion barber

jints game was GREAT! eli is having a really great year

Comment

• swrecked
        • Sep 2011

So I wasn't a huge Cutler fan but his play of late has made me change my opinion of him. I'm pretty sure he's not faking this injury and by the way the Bears are playing without him, they sorely miss him. The defense has been incredible in his absence, and all they've asked for is a little bit of offense from Hanie to get them by and he hasn't come through at all.

Comment

• jogu
          • Jun 2009

ugh god i hate wakin up this late lol already dark out , i dont mind cutler at all i think hes a good guy , not doggin his skills or talent either i think i worded it wrong tho , i dont think hes fakin the injury but i think hes exacerbatin or bs'ing the severity of it . i watched him in their last playoff game last season and i kept thinkin like man that guy doesnt look like he even gives a shit . my friends were like omggggg boooooo cutler and i was all like nahhh give him a break . then i see pix of him in la walkin behind his then fiance while she shops at versace or some other italian poop . then they break up , new season starts and hes doin well . now hes back w / her and engaged again and bam ! hes out for the rest of the yr

hanie blows , shit id even take sexy rexy over him , not rly . wtf ever hap to rex grossman anyway

Comment

• endorphinz
            Banned
            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by jogu View Post
            wtf ever hap to rex grossman anyway
            got intercepted with 29 secs left near the end zone to lose to pats yesterday

Comment

• endorphinz
              Banned
              • Jun 2009

anybody watchin the playoffs?...saints offense is scary good...hope the jints give me anotha week of rooting pleasure

Comment

• swrecked
                • Sep 2011

I'm so not a Tebow or Broncos fan, but congrats to them for an incredible game. That was fun to watch. I think they're gonna get crushed next round though.

Comment

• jamesd
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by swrecked View Post
                  I'm so not a Tebow or Broncos fan, but congrats to them for an incredible game. That was fun to watch. I think they're gonna get crushed next round though.
                  Yeah, they'll probably get crushed but I'd love to see Brady and Belichick lose to Tebow.

Comment

• endersgame
                    • Aug 2009

where's your god now??

Comment

• docintheory
                      • May 2008

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
                      where's your god now??
                      This game is so out-of-hand, I feel bad for Tebow. 6 TD's are ridic... Hernandez and Gronk are unreal.

Comment

• sinnedk
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
                        anybody watchin the playoffs?...saints offense is scary good...hope the jints give me anotha week of rooting pleasure
                        it was good but SF came through, first win here in a long time!

Comment

• swrecked
                          • Sep 2011

That Niners vs Saints game was unreal. I was rooting for the Saints, but that's just a great win for the Niners. It has been a long time for them. They're the best coached team in the nfl.

Comment

• darkbydesign
                            • Sep 2010

Yep! Much love to the home team! Go Niners!

Comment

• sinnedk
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by swrecked View Post
                              That Niners vs Saints game was unreal. I was rooting for the Saints, but that's just a great win for the Niners. It has been a long time for them. They're the best coached team in the nfl.
                              i love the Saints but not against home team,

Now everyone root for NY so they come to SF next week

Comment

• endorphinz
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2009

^just remember what ya wished for

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎